Offre d'emploi : Business Development Manager - Construction FR/NL
4 jours restants
- Michael Page
- mardi 7 février 2023
- Date limite
- vendredi 24 mars 2023
- JN -022023-5933044
- Tanguy Grandjean
- Achat / Vente, Business Development
- Niveau d'expérience
- 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Our client is looking for a driven and experienced B2B Business Development Manager to join the Sales team.
The 50yo Belgian company located in both Wallonia and Flanders is developing sustainable solutions used in the entire country. Join the 200 employees within an accessible and flexible working culture to deliver the high-end solution together with premium products.
- Drive sales growth by identifying and pursuing new business opportunities in the construction industry, with a focus on wood material.
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients, stakeholders, and partners.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify trends and opportunities.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Negotiate contracts and close deals with clients and partners, utilizing your fluency in Dutch and French.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure the successful delivery of projects and services.
- Attend trade shows, conferences, and other events to network and promote the company.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities and forecasts in the CRM system.
The ideal candidate should have a strong background in the construction industry, with a focus on wood material, and a proven track record of successfully closing deals and growing sales. Fluency in Dutch and French is a must.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in sales, with a focus on business development in the construction industry, particularly with wood material.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Hunter mindset
- Fluency in Dutch and French.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of market trends and the competitive landscape.
- Ability to analyze and interpret market data.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement within the company + full flexible working environment (work from home / autonomy / trust)
If you are a motivated sales professional with a deep understanding of the construction industry and a passion for closing deals, we would love to hear from you!