Offre d'emploi : Customer Service Representative
- Page Personnel Belgium
- Zaventem, Flemish Brabant
- €3000 - €3500 per month
- mardi 7 février 2023
- Date limite
- lundi 20 mars 2023
- JN -022023-5931242
- Charlotte Mathieu
- Achat / Vente, Support vente / administration
- Niveau d'expérience
- 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
The aim is to ensure the correct and reliable processing and execution of orders in the complete end to end Order fulfilment process.
Our client is a global medical device company, they improve the lives of patients around the world. Health and Safety is what they stand for. In Zaventem, they represent the interests of the entire Benelux market.
As an International Customer Service Representative, you are responsible for:
- Processing of general orders and returns.
- Managing telephone/email Customer Interactions.
- Managing returns and credit notes.
- Handling product and service complaints (such as transport damages), recording and taking the necessary actions to resolve.
- Local shipments management.
- Supporting sales and local management with any inventory stock takes (field stock/consignment stock), specifically updating SAP with the necessary information.
The successfully International Customer Service Representative is:
- Capable to manage multiple tasks and priorities and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent in speaking English, Dutch and French.
- Good with clients and suppliers, you communicate clearly and tactfully both orally and in writing.
- Strong in ERP, SAP experience preferred.
- A capacity for analysing and interpreting ambiguous or inadequate information.
You will be welcomed in an international team:
- You build close contacts with suppliers, clients and customer service representatives around Europe.
- In the office of Zaventem you will work closely with other departments.
- You have the flexibility to work from home or in the office of Zaventem.
- You receive a very attractive salary package with benefits (including hospitalisation & group insurance).