Offre d'emploi : Production Manager - Biotech (M/F)
- mardi 7 février 2023
- Date limite
- jeudi 23 mars 2023
- Autre, Autre - général, Sciences - Recherche / Développement, Biologie, Biotechnologie, Chimie, Chimie et pharmacie - général, Pharmacie, Recherche / Développement, Sciences
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Vesale Bioscience, a Vesale Pharma spin-off, is dedicated to organizing the development, production and distribution of bacteriophages. This modern phage therapy treats antiobiotic multiresistant bacterial infections in a hospital environment.
Vesale Bioscience has developed "Inteliphage", a phagogram using artificial intelligence. This equipment allows a diagnosis in three hours instead of the usual three days. In 2021, Vesale Bioscience received the BioFIT award for the most innovative life sciences start-up in.
Recently, Vesale Bioscience signed an agreement with The Belgian Defense (Queen Astrid Military Hospital) with the aim of starting a Research and Development collaboration in phage therapy. Find more information on https://phage.health
To strengthen Vesale Bioscience’s team, we are looking for a (m/f):
Production Manager – Biotech
As a Production Manager, you will be responsible for the development, organization, and optimization of the bacteriophages' production. You work together with a team of Phage Specialists from Vesale Bioscience and from the Queen Astrid Military Hospital (QAMH: Lab MCT), and you ensure the connection between the two production sites. You regularly report the evolution of the project to the COO.
Your key responsibilities and main challenges are :
- You organize the production at the QAMH site (for an estimated period or three years):
- You develop and optimize production methods and processes for bacteriophages.
- You handle research towards optimal production circumstances for each phage.
- You take control of the daily production activities.
- You transfer production activities to the new site at Louvain-La-Neuve (new site foreseen to start in three years):
- You organize the production at the new production site.
- You translate and implement operational procedures in the production.
- You train new technical and operational Production Technicians.
- You maintain production and execute all necessary activities for optimizing production.
- You organize the production of drying phages and production of dry formulations.
- You hold a Master degree in Bio-engineering or in life sciences.
- You have a strong experience in a comparable position, ideally in a biotech environment.
- You have good knowledge of production methods and processes.
- The knowledge of bacteriophages is a plus.
- You are organized, hands-on and able to implement production and development programs.
- You communicate clearly and concisely.
- You have good interpersonal skills and you federate teams.
- You are fluent in English, with good knowledge of French.
- A challenging position within a high-potential biotech company.
- The opportunity to take part in the development of robust modern solutions to fight antibiotic-resistant infections.
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position’s responsibilities and your experience.
Send your CV together with a short cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/fr/offres-demploi/production-manager-biotech-vesale-bioscience-mf/ or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.