You oversee general accounting activities and month-end closings.
IMERYS provides high value-added functional solutions to a wide range of industrial sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods.
Within the framework of a change of structure and an exclusive partnership, IMERYS is recruiting for a large-scale project in the paper, packaging.
- Coordinate all regular accounting processes and month-end close activities
- Justify general ledger accounts regularly
- Responsible for statutory filings
- Reconcile statutory and management books
- Monitor Regulatory changes of accounting and taxes, account reconciliations, top of balance sheet elements (e.g. financing , Capex)
- Handle fixed assets activities when applicable
- Ensure intercompany activities are performed in a timely & efficient manner
- Perform tax declarations and new tax schemes implementation
- Comply with local financial requirements by studying existing and new legislation and advising management on needed action
You have a master's degree in accounting or equivalent. You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting (GAAP, IFRS) and accounting risk management, preferably in an industrial and international environment. You speak French and English fluently. You are organised, proactive and wish to evolve in a challenging and international environment.