Offre d'emploi : Logistics Project Manager
- Michael Page
- €60000 - €75000 per annum
- lundi 13 février 2023
- Date limite
- jeudi 30 mars 2023
- JN -022023-5928982
- Kamar Fares
- Niveau d'expérience
- 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
The Logistics Project Manager will be responsibleof defining and implementing a project plan all while keeping in mind the strategy and goals of the company.
Our client is a market leader in their own niche, focusing on distribution. They are also one of the largest employers in the Belgian FMCG sector.
The Logistics Project Manager will have the following responsible:
- You will plan and implement logistics projects, ensuring that they are completed on time, within budget and to the required quality standards.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as sales, operations, and customer service, to ensure logistics project goals and customer requirements are met.
- You will manage project budgets, including tracking expenses and ensuring that projects are completed within financial constraints.
- You will monitor and report on project progress, identify potential issues and implement solutions to ensure successful completion.
- You will develop and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders, including suppliers, customers, and team members.
- You will identify and implement logistics related process improvements to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of logistics operations.
The Logistics Project Manager has the following profile:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or related field.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in logistics project management, with a proven track record of successfully managing projects from start to finish.
- You are fluent in Dutch and French
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- You have strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and manage teams.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively.
- You have knowledge of supply chain management, transportation, and logistics processes and systems.
What's on offer?
- You will have the opportunity to work in a company that promotes flexibility and Diversity and Inclusion.
- The company is located close to Brussels.
- The package is very attractive with a company car for professional and private use.