Offre d'emploi : Office Manager - Biotech (m/f)
- Mont-Saint-Guibert (Commune), Nivelles
- mardi 14 février 2023
- Date limite
- vendredi 31 mars 2023
- Administration / Secrétariat, Assistance, Office Management, Secrétariat, Autre, Autre - général
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
The AKKERMANSIA COMPANY is a Belgian based microbiome health company that has developed innovative and effective solutions based on the key role that the Akkermansia muciniphila bacteria plays on the intestinal barrier function. The Company is a spin off from UCLouvain (Belgium) and Wageningen University (Netherlands) and its headquarter is in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Walloon Brabant. Their food supplements benefit from a market in solid growth and Akkermansia’s plan is to expand further and further in the whole world in the coming years.
It employs around 20 staff based in Belgium, France, Denmark and UK and it has recently launched its first food supplement “Weight Management – Glucose Control”. More information on www.theakkermansiacompany.com
To strengthen the team in Mont-Saint-Guibert, we’re looking for an (m/f):
Key responsibilities :
As an Office Manager, you play a central role in the organization by supporting the full team on administration and central services matters. You will operate under the guidance and direction of the Chief Financial Officer.
More specifically, you will be responsible for :
- Office management
- Be the single point of contact towards the office owner and the third-party suppliers who help maintain the infrastructure (cleaning, security, etc.);
- Manage the office supplies (ordering, deliveries, etc.) and support the lab team on the lab supplies management;
- Welcome and redirect where appropriate any visitor or third party calling;
- Ensure that the IT infrastructure is well protected and backed up
- HR support
- Organize informal team events (lunches, activities, etc.);
- Manage administration of employee payroll processing and be the single point of contact with the social office;
- Manage the various fringe benefits granted to employees (health and group insurances, company cars, meal vouchers, etc.);
- Oversee completion of timesheets from the team;
- Administrative support
- Collect supplier invoices and ensure they are handed over in time to the external accounting team;
- Be the single point of contact with suppliers and the accounting team;
- Manage expense reports and credit card expenses;
- Ensure all legal documentation is properly stored.
- Organize travels, external meetings, appointments, etc. upon request of any team member;
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or equivalent through experience.
- You have a minimum of 3-years experience in a similar position.
- Ideally, you have experience in a similar environment (small international organization in life sciences).
- You enjoy working multitasking.
- You are able to prioritize, manage your own time and deal with unplanned requests.
- You are result-oriented, autonomous and proactive.
- You enjoy helping your colleagues and the whole organization.
- You are fluent in English and French, Dutch would be a plus.
- You are at total ease with modern IT tools.
- You spend at least 3 days a week in the office, including Tuesdays.
- An opportunity to join a small, entrepreneurial, dynamic, growing team with significant business potential. The Akkermansia Company is a fast-paced company with a start-up culture.
- A central role, appreciated by the whole team.
- An attractive compensation package in line with your experience.
- An open-ended employment contract, 4 days a week or full time.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter to email@example.com or via https://www.pahrtners.be/fr/offres-demploi/office-manager-mf/.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Administration / Secrétariat | Brabant Wallon
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Office Management | Brabant Wallon
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Assistance | Brabant Wallon
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Secrétariat | Brabant Wallon
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Autre | Brabant Wallon