Offre d'emploi : Multi-media Content creator – Native / Fluent NL
- Références (Rossel&Cie)
- Bruxelles (BE)
- jeudi 16 février 2023
- Date limite
- dimanche 2 avril 2023
- Autre, Médias Entertainment / Communication, Communication, Médias, Médias / Communication - général
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
- Langue(s) souhaitée(s)
- Anglais, Français, Néerlandais
Who are we?
Kotplanet.be, the first digital media dedicated to students’ life in Belgium.
Kotplanet is positioned in the media world as a pure player media (100% digital) exclusively dedicated to students aged 18 to 27 and their daily life in Belgium.
We aim to target a young audience, part of Z generation, who is about to live 3 to 5 years of their best life punctuated by unforgettable moments linked to their student status.
Our tone of voice is quite unique. We have succeeded in creating a committed universe and an engaged community. We are present where students are entertaining themselves so that we can inform and be near them on a daily basis.
This engagement of our community is due to our co-creation process because we co-create our content with our target audience. We involve them in the creation process and give them a voice through our different editorial, humorous and video co-creation centers.
The values anchored in the DNA of Kotplanet are: proximity, originality, authenticity, and relevance.
On social networks, more than 100K students, 250K page views every month, and dozens of students co-creating unique content.
On a commercial level, we offer brand content campaigns, new-generation employer branding and innovative products to reach students.
We are a team of 5 people, with a great, ambitious project for this year.
At the end of 2021, we joined the Rossel Group to accelerate our growth and develop the media brand in Flanders.
If the digital, media, creative, innovative world intrigues or fascinates you, take a look at the mission below and join us! We’re waiting for you.
Important to join us, open-mindedness, the desire to invest yourself fully in this adventure, and a bit of humor.
What we offer:
- A real role to play in the development of kotplanet and its growth
- A highly skilled team that will trust you from the start
- A flexible working mode with the possibility of homeworking 2 days a week (don’t worry, we’ll always be in touch, we’re super connected)
- Nice places to work in Louvain-La-Neuve, Namur, Nivelles, Brussels
- Training by the team in current web tools. To name but a few: WordPress, Canva, Buffer, Trello, Slack, Airtable, Drive, Business Suite, Google Analytics….
- Flexible hours and holidays.
- But also coffee, tea, breakfasts, team lunches and a few surprises every day.
- To participate in the development of the NL editorial division with the team
- Develop the global Dutch-speaking audience of kotplanet.be
- Recruit and animate our student co-creators around content development
- Organize the translation of existing content and prepare it for publication
- Participate in the creation of the NL editorial tone of voice and guarantee its editorial quality
- Introduce Kotplanet within the Dutch-speaking student communities, schools and universities.
- Analyze the strategies implemented with the FR content and ensure their transposition to NL.
- Participate in the development and growth of the Kotplanet brand at the national level and represent it.
- Provide content and creative support to the sales teams for campaigns in the NL
- Write engaging content on a daily basis that will help Kotplanet stand out in today’s digital world
- Propose social media ideas to push content around students
- Be the contact person for everyone wishing to publish content at kotplanet
Your skills :
- You are fluent in French and Dutch (English is a plus)
- You have a master’s degree in communication/journalism / public relations or a master’s degree in management with a strong taste for writing and marketing.
- You know the world and student life in the Flemish Region.
- You want to join a young brand that wants to expand nationally.
- You are ready to invest yourself 100% and become a real player in the success of Kotplanet.
- You are highly organized and rigorous. You know how to prioritize and work independently.
- You are a team player and you want to join a team of digital enthusiasts like yourself.
- You have perfect spelling, you have some basic knowledge of digital marketing, social media and SEO, but above all, you are curious and willing!
How to apply:
- Send your application to Marina Evaristo – CEO – email@example.com and if you have any questions send them to Marina as well.
- Try an unconventional cover letter, everyone in the team has done it, go ahead and show us what you can do or what you want to do.
- If your profile is selected, we will quickly organize a video and a meeting to get to know you.
- Start date : now !! CDD/CDI offer
Postulez à l’offre: Multi-media Content creator – Native / Fluent NL
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément