Offre d'emploi : Research Assistant - Translational Medicine
2 jours restants
- Gosselies, Charleroi
- vendredi 17 février 2023
- Date limite
- lundi 3 avril 2023
- Autre, Autre - général, Sciences - Recherche / Développement, Biotechnologie, Pharmacie, Recherche / Développement, Sciences, Techniques biomédicales
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
iTeos Therapeutics is a publicly-held (NASDAQ: ITOS), clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to extending and improving the lives of cancer patients by designing and developing next generation immunotherapies.
Based in Gosselies, Belgium and Cambridge, MA, iTeos Therapeutics was founded out of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research (LICR) and the de Duve Institute (UCLouvain) in 2011.
In March 2020, the Company completed a $125 million Series B2 financing, and in July 2020, we completed our IPO raising over $230million of gross proceeds. In June 2021, iTeos entered into a transformative $2.145 billion co-development and co-commercialization agreement with GSK for EOS-448, iTeos’s anti-TIGITmonoclonal antibody. As a well-capitalized biotech company iTeos is positioned to continue to develop our clinical pipeline and maintain our investments in our discovery research team to leverage our fantastic science to improve the lives of cancer patients.
For more information, please visit www.iteostherapeutics.com.
iTeos Therapeutics is now a world-class biotech in cancer immunotherapy. To carry on its growth, expand its pipeline and reinforce its team, iTeos Therapeutics is looking for a Research Assistant.
Research Assistant - TM
Within its Translational Medicine (TM) Department, iTeos is currently actively looking for a highly motivated Research Assistant with expertise in immunological assays and ideally experience in deep analyses (such as multi-parameter flow cytometry, RNA sequencing or spatial analyses) of pre-clinical and clinical samples to take a key role in the growing reverse translation group. The selected candidate will work in close interaction with Translational Medicine Leads and scientists from TM and discovery to produce laboratory data with the aim of developing a deeper understanding of mechanisms of action, providing rationale for combinations and for patient selection of both clinical stage assets and emerging programs. He/she will also be responsible for data analysis and interpretation including running relevant statistical tests.validation of innovative targets with the goal to develop breakthrough cancer immunotherapies.
- Performing experimental work to further understanding of the mechanism of actions of our clinical-stage assets.
- Performing experimental work to provide rationale for new combinations, and for patient selection/stratification.
- Performing experimental work to assist with the selection, development and implementation of biomarker assays including pharmacodynamic, predictive, prognostic, and safety biomarkers for diverse clinical-stage projects in a timely fashion.
- Recognizing anomalous and inconsistent results and interpreting experimental outcomes.
- Compiling, summarizing and critically analysing data to present them to the team.
- Proposing and implementing novel assays or technologies.
- Master’s degree in Life Sciences.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant hands-on experience in the biotech/pharma industry or in a similar academic position.
- Hands-on experience in setting up cellular immunological assays is required.
- Experience in flow cytometry, immunoassays, cell culture and molecular cell biology techniques are highly desirable.
- Experience in deep analyses, such as high-parameter flow cytometry, RNA sequencing or spatial phenotyping is an asset.
- Hands-on expertise in immunohistochemistry is a plus but not mandatory.
- Good command of English (oral and written).
- Understanding of GCP/GCLP guidelines and current global regulations.
- Mastering Office tools as well as data analysis software (eg Excel, Prism, Jump).
- Solution- and detail-oriented.
- Strong project and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Motivated and resilient, with the ability to adapt to changes in priorities and to work effectively on multiple immune oncology programs in a fast-paced environment.
- Although largely expected to work independently, you will have to be able to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- A stimulating position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, respectful, and professional environment.
- A challenging scientific and business growth in which you get to bring your knowledge and skills.
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Send your CV together with an adapted cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/fr/offres-demploi/research-assistant-tm/ or to the following address: email@example.com.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Research Assistant - Translational Medicine
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément