Offre d'emploi : Research Assistant – Biomarker Assay Development R&D (TM team)
- Gosselies, Charleroi
- lundi 20 février 2023
- Date limite
- jeudi 6 avril 2023
- Autre, Autre - général, Secteur médical / Soins, Laborantin
- Autre, Autre - général, Sciences - Recherche / Développement, Biotechnologie, Recherche / Développement, Sciences, Techniques biomédicales
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
iTeos Therapeutics is a publicly-traded (NASDAQ: ITOS), clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to extending and improving the lives of patients with cancer by designing and developing next generation immunotherapies.
Based in Gosselies, Belgium and Cambridge, MA, iTeos Therapeutics was founded out of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research (LICR) and the de Duve Institute (UCLouvain) in 2011.
In March 2020, the Company completed a $125 million Series B2 financing, and in July 2020, we completed our IPO, raising over $230 million of gross proceeds. In June 2021, the Company entered into a transformative $2.145 billion co-development and co-commercialization agreement with GSK for EOS-448, the Company’s anti-TIGIT monoclonal antibody. As a well-capitalized biotech company, we are positioned to continue to develop our clinical pipeline and maintain our investments in our discovery research team to leverage our innovative science to improve the lives of patients with cancer.
For more information, please visit www.iteostherapeutics.com
iTeos Therapeutics is now a world-class actor in the sector. To carry on its growth and reinforce its team, iTeos Therapeutics is looking for a (m/f) Research Assistant – Biomarker Assay Development R&D (Translational Medicine team).
Research Assistant – Biomarker Assay Development R&D (TM team)
Within its Translational Medicine (TM) Department, iTeos is currently actively looking for a highly motivated Research Assistant with expertise in immunological assay development to take a key role supporting the qualification and validation of biomarkers for pharmaco-dynamic analysis and patient selection, and support their implementation into clinical trials. Your role will be to select biomarker assays, produce laboratory data in support of biomarker qualification and development, technical troubleshooting, and support the outsourcing of clinically applicable biomarker assays. You will also be responsible for data analysis and interpretation including running relevant statistical tests.
More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Performing experimental work to assist with the selection, development and implementation of biomarker assays including pharmacodynamic, predictive, prognostic, and safety biomarkers for diverse clinical-stage projects in a timely fusion.
- Performing experimental work to further understanding of the mechanism of actions of our clinical-stage assets.
- Recognizing anomalous and inconsistent results and interpreting experimental outcomes.
- Compiling, summarizing and critically analysing data in order to present them to the team.
- Proposing and implementing novel assays or technologies.
- Ensuring the feasibility of such assays in a clinical setting and their implementation in clinical trials. This may include the monitoring of the transfer and validation of the assays to CROs, troubleshooting and analysis of the data.
- Master degree in Life Sciences.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant hands-on experience in the biotech/pharma industry or in a similar academic position.
- Hands-on experience in setting up immunological assays is required.
- Experience in flow cytometry, immunoassays, cell culture and molecular cell biology techniques are highly desirable.
- Experience in qualification/validation, development, and outsourcing of clinically applicable biomarker assays is highly desirable.
- Hands-on expertise in immunohistochemistry is a plus but not mandatory.
- Good command of English (oral and written).
- Understanding of GCP/GCLP guidelines and current global regulations.
- Mastering Office tools as well as data analysis software (eg Excel, Prism, Jump).
- Solution- and detail-oriented.
- Strong project and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- A fixed-term contract (min. 12 months) and an attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
- A stimulating position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, human‐sized, respectful, and professional environment.
- A challenging scientific and business growth in which you get to bring your knowledge and skills
Send your CV together with an adapted cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/fr/offres-demploi/research-assistant-biomarker-assay-development-rd-tm-team/ or to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Research Assistant – Biomarker Assay Development R&D (TM team)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément