Offre d'emploi : Business Development Manager - Europe - Dermo Cosmetic
- Michael Page
- lundi 20 février 2023
- Date limite
- lundi 27 mars 2023
- JN -022023-5943349
- Charles Jean
- Achat / Vente, Business Development
- Niveau d'expérience
- 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
- International Business Development Strategy - establishment of a new approach toward the market for a new & emerging high quality cosmetic brand
- Entrepreneurial challenge
Our client is a new & innovative cosmetic company with high ambitions and expectations to grow. They have developed a strong product range applicable to any type of consumers.
With a strong focus on conscious consumerism, they intend to disturb the current market of dermo cosmetic and develop a sustainable and long term business.
Currently they are only active online. In order to sustain the development & the ambitions of the group, they are currently looking to recruit a Strategic Business Development Manager to develop their network of distributions in Europe.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing a strategic plan to grow our business in Europe by identifying new business opportunities, building strong relationships with key partners, and expanding our brand presence across the region.
The focus of the role will be to reach out to new distribution channels in EU - mainly in the field of pharmacies, perfumery, and personal care POS.
As the successful Strategic Business Development Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a business development strategy for the European market, focusing on growing market share, driving revenue growth, and expanding the company's presence in the region.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify new business opportunities and potential partnerships in the European market via distributors and new channels
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including distributors, retailers, and industry influencers, to establish the company as a leading brand in the European market.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from lead generation to deal closure, including negotiating and closing contracts with partners.
- Work closely with the GM on the development strategy of the structure.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments, competitor activities, and consumer behavior, and incorporate insights into business development strategies.
- Report regularly on progress against key performance indicators (KPIs) and make data-driven recommendations for optimizing business development efforts.
As the successful Strategic Business Development Manager, you will have the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in business development with a track record of driving revenue growth and building successful partnerships.
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Preferably experience in Business launch or personal entrepreneurship
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and collaborate effectively with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Fluency in Dutch & English
- Willingness to travel throughout Europe as needed.
As the successful Strategic Business Development Manager, you will:
- have an attractive salary package in line with your experience
- Integrate a fast & ambitious structure to bring further their development
- Drive an entrepreneurial project to launch a new actor on the market
- take the full ownership on the commercial activities of the company