Offre d'emploi : Compensation and Benefits Team Lead
- Michael Page
- lundi 20 février 2023
- Date limite
- jeudi 6 avril 2023
- JN -012023-5907049
- Céline Bartholomé
- Niveau d'expérience
- 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
As Compensation and Benefits Team Lead, you will define & implement the comp&ben strategy, ensure performance management, manage job classification and other HR and reporting data.
Our client is a consulting firm active in developing a sustainable future!
As Compensation and Benefits Team Lead, your responsibilities will include:
- Define adapted Comp&Ben strategies and policies aligned with the business
- Deliver an adapted Comp&Ben offer to retain, remain attractive and competitive on the market
- Implement, monitor and update Comp&Ben policies
- Give specialist advice to the HR organisation and management team
- Give support to the HR Business Partners on all Comp&Ben matters
- Work closely with the Talent Team to be aligned with internal Talent Strategy
- Manage a high level of qualitative information towards the worker's representatives on Comp&Ben matters
- Monitor best practices on the Belgian market in terms of fixed and variable remuneration and fringe benefits, such as insurance, mobility policy and customised benefits plans, ...
- Perform benchmarks (wages and total rewards), classify jobs and carry out various cost analyses
The successful Compensation and Benefits Team Lead has the following profile, background and knowledge :
- Master's degree and about 10 years' experience in Comp&Ben
- First experience with people management / people lead
- Good knowledge of Belgian labor law, social security and tax law
- Sense of responsibility
- Able to work with integrity and confidentiality
- Good written and spoken communication skills and are naturally approachable
- Flexible and proactive, with good team spirit
- Excellent IT skills and good with figures and statistics
- French and/or Dutch speaker with a good to very good knowledge of the other language
- Excellent command of English
We offer a complete package with a flex reward plan where you will be able to chose from a wide range of benefits.
The role is based in Brussels with the possibility to work from home about 2 days per week.
In Brussels, there is a parking space and also very easy access by public transport.