Offre d'emploi : Part-time Receptionist in an International Bank (M/F/X)
- Page Personnel Belgium
- lundi 20 février 2023
- Date limite
- lundi 20 mars 2023
- JN -022023-5950888
- Shanti Lefevre
- Administration / Secrétariat, Réceptionniste
- Banques / Services financiers
- Niveau d'expérience
- 0 à 2 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
As a Receptionist, you will answer calls, welcome clients, manage the meeting rooms and take care of the general office management.
Our client, an International Bank located in Brussels, is currently looking for a bilingual receptionist to strengthen their team.
The Receptionist will be responsible of:
- Organizing meeting schedules, meeting rooms setup and travel plans of the visitors coming from Belgium and abroad
- Planning lunches and events in the Brussels office
- Answering and manage incoming calls for the Brussels switchboard
- Receiving and interact with incoming visitors
- Collaborating with internal staff at all levels and in all regions, including in other European offices
- Handling the general office management and supplies orders
For the Receptionist position, you have the following profile:
- A relevant first experience in HoReCa, tourism activities or a bank as a Receptionist
- A perfect knowledge of English and a very good knowledge of Dutch or French.
- Computer skills and knowledge of MS Office Suite
- An excellent presentation
- You are service-minded, dynamic and flexible
- Organizational, communication and planning skills
Our client offers an attractive salary package, according to your professional experience.