Offre d'emploi : Embedded Software Engineer (m/f)
5 jours restants
- Louvain-la-Neuve, Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve
- mardi 21 février 2023
- Date limite
- vendredi 7 avril 2023
- Autre, Autre - général, IT / Internet, IT - général, Programmeur
- Autre, Autre - général, Bureau d'étude / Engineering, Électronique, Électronique, Technologie, Télécommunications ICT / Internet
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Created in 2019, VOCSens develops innovative gas microsensors for remote environemental monitoring, industrial, security and health applications, from device to highly system level. The spin-off aims to the development and commercialization of ultra-low-power low-cost multi-pixel CMOS gas microsensors based on the Internet of Things and the Industry 4.0.
The Vocsens technology, unveiling the invisible, is a crucial step in today and tomorrow's challenges related to ecology, health, economy and environment.
The company currently includes 15 dynamic and easy-going experts. They are about to launch the industralisation phase and to accelerate the commercilisation.
Find out more about the company on their website : www.vocsens.com.
To support the growth of the company based in Louvain-la-Neuve, we are currently looking for a (m/f):
Embedded Software Engineer
As Embedded Software Engineer, you integrate the “Software & AI” R&D department and report to the Software Architect. You oversee the development of data processing applications, improve database architecture and support the products of VocSens.
Your responsibilities include:
- Developping a coherent and efficient system architecture at embedded level.
- Managing the different levels of system programming for embedded firmware, drivers, libraries and related code for the product ecosystem.
- Leading the integration of the newly developed AI technology within the company existing platform into the embedded solution.
- Providing reports on the knowledge & expertise, and internally communicate any technical concepts appropriately and effectively to the other engineering teams (R&D product developers, application & field engineers, etc.).
- Contributing to product datasheet writing with regards to the software implementation.
- Documenting the configuration of the system, including controls and procedures.
- You have a Master in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, or a related discipline.
- You are comfortable in embedded software development, test and validations.
- You have minimum two years experience in embedded systems.
- You have a deep knowledge in C language (C++ is appreciated), as well as skills in Python
- You have experience in Embedded architecture (for example : ARM Cortex M0, M0+ …) and good knowledge in microcontroller (for example: nRF52, STM32, Arduino)
- You are able to work with autonomy.
- You are creative and have an innovative mindset.
- You have a strong team spirit and we all collaborate to make it happen.
- You are fluent in English (French is a bonus).
- A diversified and challenging position within a growing startup.
- The opportunity to join a human scale and dynamic company with a motivated team.
- Working in a enriching ecosystem made up of customers, integration partners and university researchers.
- An competitive salary package including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter to https://www.pahrtners.be/fr/offres-demploi/embedded-software-engineer-mf/ or via email@example.com.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Embedded Software Engineer (m/f)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément