Offre d'emploi : Junior Communication Event Officer
- Page Personnel Belgium
- mercredi 22 février 2023
- Date limite
- lundi 27 mars 2023
- JN -022023-5954091
- Emeline Fouyon
- Marketing / PR / Communication, PR / Events
- Niveau d'expérience
- 0 à 2 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Are you passionate about B2B events marketing and do you like the excitement of Events and trade fairs? Are you looking for a position in Brussels? If yes, please have a look at this job description
Our client is an international specialist and worldwide leader in his sector. They are located in Brussels and today they are recruiting a B2B Communication Event Officer. It is a temporary mission of min 6 months (possibility of extension depending on the needs).
The Communication Event officer:
With your strong organizational and communication skills, you will support and be responsible for the B2B events and activities.
- You are responsible for the planning of our participation in B2B Trade Fairs and events.
- Budget management and coordination of invoices
- Participation to the meetings with internal departments: taking the requests for event, trade, fairs, incentive, trips, etc.
- Coordination of sponsoring and reporting.
- This includes tasks such as contacting different organizers in order to increase our presence, ordering necessary materials for the fairs, designing a strategy and defining targets, keeping an eye that the predefined goals are achieved, and much more.
- Preparation and follow up of all around communication in line with events
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing/ communication /Event or related fields with a first relevant experience.
- Fluent in French and or Fluent in Dutch with a good level of the other language + Fluent in English
- Strong project management, multitasking and organizational skills
- Events management experience is a plus
- You are flexible, proactive, team player and well-organized
- Recent graduates with internship experience are welcomed to apply.
- To work in an international but familial and dynamic environment.
- You will have the opportunity to learn new competencies and skills
- a temporary mission of min 6 months (possibility of extension depending on the needs).