Offre d'emploi : Sales Support Representative - Italian Market
- Page Personnel Belgium
- Antwerp, Wilrijk
- jeudi 23 février 2023
- Date limite
- dimanche 9 avril 2023
- JN -022023-5929536
- Annelies Boons
- Niveau d'expérience
- 0 à 2 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Are you looking for a challenging A-Z Sales Support position in an international environment? Do you like client contact (internal and external) and responsibility? Fluent in Italian and English?
Our client, a Belgian manufacturer and distributor, is actively looking for a Sales Support Specialist as an extension of the current team. This company has a very international scope and is fast growing. Currently they are looking for a new colleague to expand and support the Italian Market.
The company is located in the region of Hoboken and can easily be reached by car. The connection with public transport is less evident.
As Sales Support Representative for the Italian Market you are responsible for the following tasks:
- You will be responsible for the entire order-to-cash process; from order processing and follow-up to shipping, invoicing and after sales
- Configure the most optimal container/truck load
- Provide support to the Account Managers in your region
- Product & Pricing Management: propose equivalent products to customers, give discounts on the gross price, prepare price lists,... in consultation with the account managers
- You act as a central point of contact for the distributors in your region
- You are the key figure between the internal organization and the customer. You will have to coordinate on a regular basis with various internal departments (traffic department, production, sales, marketing ...)
- You will work in close contact with production to avoid peaks and lows in the production and supply chain.
- Daily customer contact in which you will be responsible for implementing and translating the commercial strategy: upselling / cross-selling, pushing marketing & promo actions, collecting & mapping customer information in the CRM, ...
You will report to the Sales Support Coordinator of your region.
- You have preferably a first experience in a similar position
- You are fluent in Italian and English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- You like internal (traffic department, sales, marketing) and external (clients, distributors) contact
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Diplomatic and assertive communication style
- You are a born problem solver
- You are a result oriented team player
- Accurate and stress-resistant
- After a successful interim period, you will receive a permanent contract
- Competitive salary package (insurances, meal vouchers,…)
- Dynamic and international team
- Fast-growing and successful organization
- Varied position with lots of opportunities
- Training and development