Offre d'emploi : Desktop Support Specialist
- Michael Page
- vendredi 24 février 2023
- Date limite
- mardi 28 mars 2023
- JN -022023-5957790
- Morgane Vanderhulst
- IT / Internet, Helpdesk / support ICT
- Télécommunications ICT / Internet, IT
- Niveau d'expérience
- 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
The Desktop Support role is to provide a high level of local IT support within the office.
Working in a team environment, the IT professionals learn from the leading experts.
This company is the world's leading exclusive provider of immigration services. With more than 50 offices worldwide, they provide immigration services in more than 170 countries. For over 60 years, they have provided strategic immigration advice to a diverse range of clients from individuals to the world's leading multinational corporations. With over 4,500 employees in more than 50 offices, you will be joining a truly global firm where providing exceptional client service is at the core of what they do.
A career in this company will provide you with the opportunity to work in an exciting environment for a broad range of clients, where no two days will be the same. You will face interesting challenges and you will work with dedicated, friendly and ambitious people. They are extremely proud of our diverse workforce.
The Brussels office was the first international office opened outside the US. The team in Brussels has now more than 60 employees from 13 different nationalities.In +20 years of activity in the BeNeLux region, they have succeeded to gain the trust of more than 500 corporate and private clients and developed strong government relations with EU and national authorities.
Today, the Brussels office sits in the Expert Group of Economic Migration of the European Commission and leads the EU Integrated Compliance and Advisory Services.
Everyone is encouraged to participate in office wide initiatives such as Pro-Bono work and contribute to our Responsible Business Strategy structured under 4 pillars: Philanthropy, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Wellbeing and Sustainability.
- Act as an escalation point and initial contact for customer support requests pertaining to the firm's hardware
- Provides technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment and serves as customer contact on technical and service related problems.
- Diagnoses and repairs mechanical, hardware, software and system failures using established procedures.
- Develop a thorough understanding of firm's applicable hardware/software configurations. This includes internally developed applications, software management and ITSM applications
- Monitor and update incident tracking tickets for purposes of demonstrating compliance with issue response and resolution, Service Level Agreements, logging daily activities and documenting solutions
- Queue monitoring to identify possible issue trends based on submitted tickets
- Effectively diagnose and research escalated tickets to determine appropriate action
- Communicate moderately complex or technical information, ideas and results effectively in both oral and written form; and compose correspondence and reports.
- Follow and create detailed operational procedures as needed and help improve the quality of service delivery and provide value added customer services.
- Collaborates with network services, server operations and/or application development in order to restore service and/or identify problems
- Liaise with 3rd parties and vendors involved with local IT hardware/software and related supplies
- Assist with mobile device set-up, review, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Ability to support video, audio and web conferencing through PC and VC units.
You will have previous experience within a support role ideally within a professional services environment. You will be able to demonstrate evidence of working on a busy Service Desk using service desk software or a service management tool
- Experience performing installations, moves, software and hardware adds and changes to end users' IT equipment.
- Experience using VPN client and Citrix client
- Experience of Mobile Device Management solutions
- Strong knowledge and experience of supporting Windows OS, Mac, MS Office 16 / 365, Acrobat X, IE 11, Chrome and other browsers.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and handle interruptions while maintaining flexibility in work assignments
- Methodical approach to problem determination
- Ability to communicate confidently with people at all levels in the Firm
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and in the face of provocation
- Ability and desire to learn new systems and processes
- Able to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Experience of dealing directly with clients and providing excellent customer support
- competitive salary and benefits packagefull-time permanent contractemploy your capabilities and support the company's ambitious planshappy work environment through various initiativescommitment to promoting diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity for all employees