As Country Manager, you'll be responsible for developing & executing strategic business plans for the Belgium market by managing every single step of the sales process.
Our client is a software company that has been developing & implementing warehouse management solutions for more than 40 years.
Their product makes operations of logistics & supply chain companies smarter, more effective & sustainable.
The company has been growing a lot for many years in North Europe.
Our client is seeking a dynamic and experienced Senior Sales profile to lead the development of its sales activities in the Belgium market. The successful candidate will be responsible for quickly building and leading a multidisciplinary team while generating new business and increasing market share.
As Country Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop & implement strategic business plans for Belgium market
- Manage every single step of the sales process, including lead generation, qualification & closure
- Quickly recruit a multidisciplinary team (sales, consultant, pre-sales)
- Focus on Tier 1 & 2 customers
- Manage long sales cycles with a consultative approach
- Manage negotiations at C-level
- Closely work with the central marketing team
- Report to Managing Director Central Europe
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Proven track record in developing new markets & closing new customers
- Fluent in Dutch & English, French is a strong asset
- Experience in selling software solutions
- Knowledge of Logistics & Supply Chains is a strong asset
- Ability to develop & manage a multidisciplinary team (sales, pre-sales, consultants, etc.)
- Ability to manage long sales cycles with large customers
- Experience in negotiating with C-level stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent structure
- Strong commercial drive & personality
- Initiative taker
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Get an exciting role & play a critical role in the company's growth by developing the Belgium market from scratch
- Get evolution perspectives within the company
- Have a work-life balance & develop your competence according to your individual goals & needs
- Travel & gain experience in various industries
- Be part of a dynamic & inclusive company where it's always possible to celebrate & have fun together
- Get a fixed salary package and extra-legal benefits
- Get a variable salary based on performances