As a Sales Assistant within the food division, you are responsible for the administrative preparation, processing, analysis and follow-up of sales activities for the various brands and customers.
Our client, in Ternat, is the leading distributor focused on FMCG. Mutual cooperation and team spirit are part of their company DNA.
As a Sales Assistant FMCG:
- You assist the Key and Group Account Managers.
- You are a contact point for customers and internal services.
- You process information and pass it on to customers.
- You help the Sales and Marketing team: preparing commercial plans, creating product information, estimating sales and reporting results.
- You have good excel skills to conduct the administrative processes.
In order to be the chosen candidate:
- You already have experience in a commercial position.
- You want to grow in the FMCG sector.
- You have an enterprising spirit and a flexible character.
- You have administrative skills with a good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- You have a good level of Dutch and French.
As a Sales Assistant:
- You start in a dynamic and growing environment.
- Your coworkers are motivated individuals who, like you, like a challenge in a large organisation with a customer-focused goal.
- You can count on an attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits.
- You have a parking lot in the office of Ternat.