Offre d'emploi : Junior Secretary
- Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
- 1000, Bruxelles
- mardi 28 février 2023
- Date limite
- dimanche 14 mai 2023
- Administration / Secrétariat, Secrétariat
- Notariat / Barreau
- Niveau d'expérience
- 0 à 2 ans d'expérience, 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
- Langue(s) souhaitée(s)
- Allemand, Anglais, Français, Néerlandais
The Brussels office of Norton Rose Fulbright is located in the European District. Our small team (<30 people) work together in a collaborative and friendly atmosphere. Furthermore, our work environment has an international feel as Norton Rose Fulbright has a global network of offices in over 50 cities. We work in particularly close cooperation with the London office.
As part of our high performance culture, the ideal candidate for this role is organized, proactive and team-oriented. The successful candidate will organise and execute the day-to-day administration and office support for the team, as described below, working closely with our two Legal Secretaries and with the Office Manager.
This is a permanent and full-time role of 37.5 hours per week, with a daily schedule from 9:30 to 18:00, although some schedule flexibility may be required from time to time.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Preparing meetings, including booking meeting rooms, arranging food and beverages, setting up video/audio and other equipment, etc.;
- Liaising with our travel agent for booking transport and accommodation in accordance with the Firm’s Travel policy;
- Using document management software (Microsoft Office 2019, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel, pdfDocs, Adobe etc.) to create, format, paginate, number, process mark-ups and present documents in Norton Rose Fulbright house style;
- Assisting with matter opening using dedicated software (process requirement forms: new client form, new matter form, money laundering form, conflict checks, engagement letters etc.);
- Keeping billing files up-to-date (incl. coordinating invoices between the Financial Manager and the Partner);
- Ordering courier services and taxis;
- Preparing correspondences (letters, emails);
- Assisting in office management tasks: reception of providers/clients, ordering supplies, keeping inventories up to date, archiving, sending and retrieving archives from our storage service provider, etc.;
- Processing of Expense Claims (for travel and other expenses made);
- Keeping lists of contacts up to date; Printing, scanning and binding of documents
Skills and Experience Required
- Fluent English – mandatory Highly proficient in spoken and written French or Dutch Knowledge of German language is a plus Ability to take ownership and be proactive Problem solving mindset Ability to organise, multitask and prioritise Proficient in Microsoft Pack (Word/Excel/ PowerPoint/Outlook) Solid communication skills, both written and verbal Honesty, trustworthiness and respectful
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent benefits package, including meal vouchers, pension group and hospitalization insurance;
- The possibility of working from home one to two days per week (ultimately in line with business needs);
- In-house training on the firm’s tools;
- A fun and dynamic work environment – including regular out of hours activities!
For more information or to apply, please contact Silvia dos Santos Taveira, Office Manager, +32 2 237 61 25, Brussels.Job@nortonrosefulbright.com.
Postulez à l’offre: Junior Secretary
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément