Offre d'emploi : A talented Marketing Manager
- Unique Brussels
- jeudi 2 mars 2023
- Date limite
- dimanche 2 avril 2023
- Unique Brussels Office
- Niveau d'expérience
- 0 à 2 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Our client is an international communication agency since 1987.
Our client helps companies and associations to strategically engage and activate their target audiences, building the dedicated online and offline communities they need to strengthen their brands and boost their performance.
We are looking for a talented Marketing Manager
In this position, you are responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organisation to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
The candidate must be a great business leader as well as a great marketing leader.
- Manage and coordinate marketing and creative staff;
- Lead market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services of our clients;
- Collaborate with media organisations and advertising agencies;
- Brainstorm ideas for new campaigns;
- Coordinate with the sales team (for Sponsorship & Exhibition) and other departments to produce effective strategies;
- Monitor current campaigns, ensuring your staff meets deadlines and complete necessary tasks;
- Analyse data to evaluate the success of marketing efforts and produce new ideas to improve brand marketing and exposure;
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
What we are looking for
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- May come from a variety of academic backgrounds, including marketing, communication, business and other fields;
- Master’s degree;
- Excellent level of English (Fluency);
- At least 5 years' experience as a marketing manager;
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software;
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding;
- Great leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities;
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong time management and organizational abilities;
- Available to join the team rapidly.
Salary and Benefits
What we offer
The opportunity to work in an international and dynamic environment with multi-cultural colleagues:
- ull; a salary commensurate with your skills which includes meal vouchers, hospitalisation, and group insurance;
- ull; continuous learning & development opportunities via our company Institute (online & offline L&D suites);
- ull; open-minded company with room for creativity & innovation.