ICN is a dynamic and fast-growing European Investor and Real Estate Developer, currently operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, Belgium, and The Netherlands. The company’s tagline, ’exceptional projects at outstanding locations’, reflects ICN’s unique capacity for detecting hidden gems for both end-users and investors and turning these unique opportunities into added value for all stakeholders. Our investment products allow investors to indirectly invest in high-quality real estate and benefit from superior returns. With a successful development track record of over 25 years, a team of 30 people and a considerable turnover pipeline nearing € 1.4 BN by 2027, ICN is looking for a (m/f/x) CFO to support its growth strategy.
Chief Financial Officer
A goal-driven leader with excellent communication skills
- Management of real estate capital markets and investment structures
- Responsibility for Portfolio Management
- Identifying and implementing investment strategies
- Preparation and review of Capital Markets’ strategical business plan and budget planning
- Review and approval of transactions
- Coordination and review of financial reports to the Board of Directors
Finance, Accounting & Control
- Manage the company’s financial planning
- Ensure accurate accounting and business reporting to deliver a fair representation of the activity
- Supervise financial controlling, deliver reliable financial information to the General Management, within agreed timescales accordingly to required internal standards and legal requirements
- Supervise budgeting processes, budgets and forecasts
- As a key member of the management team, you report directly to the CEO
- Manage and develop the finance team and staff (in co-operation with HR department)
- Identify the adequate and efficient organization and implement the corresponding work set-up (processes, best practices, tools)
- Facilitate teamwork and promote cross-unit collaboration, build a culture of quality and excellence, with customer-mindset and objective-driven approaches
- Master’s degree in business administration, finance, or economics
- Experience of minimum 10 years in international and growing environments within Corporate Finance, particularly Treasury, Strategy (an experience in real estate development is an asset)
- Good understanding of internal and external financial and investment processes
- Goal-driven leader with empowering leadership skills who maintains a productive climate and motivates and mobilizes the employees, doer abilities
- Ability to communicate complex financial information to both finance professionals and non-specialists
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis (short trips in Luxembourg)
- Fluent in French & English, Dutch is an added value
- The opportunity to join a very dynamic & growing group
- A varied and autonomous function with an attractive salary package in line with your skills and experience
- A stimulating environment with clearly defined values and respect for each other and for work-life integration (flexible office hours, state-of-the art equipment, education, team building events)
- A futureproof company with a clearly defined ESG-vision
Surf to jobs.hudsonsolutions.com and apply online.
Questions? Contact Michel Duhein at +32 497 52 63 37.
Your response will be dealt with promptly and confidentially.