Robert Half Talent Solutions is currently looking for a Business Coordinator for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the insurance sector.
As a Business Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- You build knowledge on the current performance of the operating companies, understand their strategy, develop a good view of the opportunities and challenges and gain a deep knowledge of the market in which the company is operating;
- You support the local entity in its development by identifying areas of best practices and knowledge transfer and stimulate these, in collaboration with Group Business Development. You will also participate in ad-hoc projects (product introductions, M&A,…);
- You analyze, and benchmark where possible, the broad performance of the operating company, beyond the financial metrics, and share and discuss your views with the Managing Director Europe and the Management of the operating company;
- You represent the local operating company and act as coordinator of the operating company within Group Committees (CDO, Financial reviews, Strategic reviews,…).
The required profile for the Business Coordinator position:
- You have a Master degree and 5 to 7 years of relevant working experience;
- Strong knowledge of the value chain of an insurance company;
- Understand the financial accounting and reporting of an insurance company;
- Specific experience in product development, claims/operation or sales & distribution channel management;
- You are able to work with teams with different backgrounds in a multi-cultural context;
- Able to cope with varying levels of workload with peak moments;
- You have strong analytical skills but are also capable of synthesizing (helicopter view);
- You are curious by nature and open to different points of view;
- Good presentation skills and able to explain complex problems in a simple manner.
- Active knowledge of English is a must, knowledge of Portuguese, French, Dutch or Turkish is a plus.
- A dynamic, multicultural working environment;
- An interesting and extensive salary package (including meal vouchers, eco vouchers, hospitalization, disability and group Insurance, additional child benefit, mobile allowance and intervention in the internet reimbursement, ...);
- The possibility to optimize part of your salary package through a flexible income plan;
- A corporate culture where you are encouraged to share your views and opinions;
- A flat organizational structure with close collaboration and communication with management and cross departments;
- An extensive range of learning & development opportunities through our online learning platform;
- The opportunity to further develop yourself and to be part of a great team.
Interested in this position of a Business Coordinator at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.