Offre d'emploi : Marketing Specialist
- Unique Wavre
- jeudi 9 mars 2023
- Date limite
- dimanche 9 avril 2023
- Unique Wavre Office
- Niveau d'expérience
- 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Our client is a growing Belgian company active in environmental biotechnology. Our team of around 50 passionate teammates develops, produces and markets sustainable hygiene solutions derived from green chemistry.
Whether for individuals in their homes, actors in the food sector, experts in health care or waste water treatment, we place the enzyme at the heart of our technology and our innovations.
To strengthen the marketing team, we are looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist with strong strategic and analytical skills. You will work at the heart of a small close-knit team, loving to take up many challenges.
Your main roles and responsibilities
- Lead market research and data analysis for the marketing team
- Develop the strategic marketing & communication plan
- Manage your budget and ensure internal alignment
- Develop, coordinate, and execute planned actions and sales support tools: On- and offline campaigns Leaflets, presentations, events, social media, webinars, partnerships, mailings….
- Reporting: provide monthly progress reports and updates, continuously track product and program performance
- Contribute to the product / pipeline development
- Manage successful product launched
- Train the sales team on using the developed marketing tools
- Contribute to the innovation process
And you, who are you ?
- You have a degree in economics, management, marketing or equivalent by experience
- You have min. 7 years of experience in a marketing position, proven track record of strategic responsibilities and analytical abilities.
- You are an experienced project manager
- You are fluent in French and Dutch and proficient in English.
- You are able to define and execute strategy, a budget, talk about turnover, margin and profit, read and work in an Excel table
- You like to collaborate though the whole organization
- You also love to develop and launch creative campaigns
Salary and Benefits
We offer you :
- A full-time open-ended contract in a 39h/week plan.
- A fair compensation package within an ethical and promising company.
- The opportunity to develop and train
- A corporate culture based on cohesion, responsibility, authenticity and creativity.
- A participative management at the service of a committed collective.
- The ability to take initiatives and have a strong impact.
- A collegial working atmosphere.