Offre d'emploi : HR Manager
- Michael Page
- Zaventem, Flemish Brabant
- car, bonus, healthcare, pension
- vendredi 10 mars 2023
- Date limite
- lundi 24 avril 2023
- JN -032023-5972047
- Cedric Nabor
- RH / Training / Formation, Manager RH
- Énergie / Gaz / Eau, Énergie, Énergie et environnement - général, Équipement d'intérêt général
- Niveau d'expérience
- 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
For one of our customers based in Zaventem, we are currently looking for a HR Manager
Our customer provides electrical infrastructures solutions for residential, tertiary, data & industry markets. The company has presence in more than 80 countries, employs 35 000 individuals and realises a turnover of 8B€. For its Belgian subsidiary (> 100 employees, >90M€), we are currently looking for a HR Manager.
As HR Manager, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You bring HR to the next level and support the leadership team by advising on effective change management approaches when you identify room for improvement
- You advise business leaders and employees on HR matters and provide the necessary support for people to reach their full potential.
- You manage HR operations and have a generalist role being responsible for recruitment & selection, onboarding, training needs, supervision of payroll and personnel administration in collaboration with the payroll provider, social relations, CSR, HR tools and processes.
- You coach and guide a HR officer and have regular contacts with global HR colleagues
- You proactively propose and execute HR development projects (processes, tools, concepts or methodologies).
- You ensure day to day HR procedures are well-defined, implemented and followed.
- You report to the Managing Director and have direct contact with the whole management team as well as social partners.
The ideal candidate can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field or equivalent by experience.
- You have more than 7 years of experience in a generalist HR role dealing with soft and hard HR responsibilities.
- You can demonstrate prior experience in Social/Labour Relations
- You have a very good knowledge of the Belgian social legislation.
- You act as a Business Partner showing a hands-on mindset being able to manage your work and priorities autonomously.
- You have a proactive attitude combined to very good communication skills allowing to build trustworthy relationships at every level of a company.
- You are fluent in French and Dutch and have a good command of English.
This role offers you a generalist HR management position with a high level of autonomy and possibility to improve processes and have a real impact. You will receive a market conform salary package assorted by fringe benefits such as a company car, meal vouchers, pension plan, hospital insurance, Eco vouchers, long/short term incentives with perspective of evolution withing the Group.