As Management Assistant, you will help a team of managers.
Our client, a prestigious financial institution located in Brussels, is currently looking for a FR/NL Management Assistant to strengthen their team.
As a FR/NL Management Assistant, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate and organize agendas among team members and plan the logistics of meetings
- Rearrange schedules and appointments with little notice to accommodate last-minute changes and cancellations
- Keep track of record and prepare important documents for reports, meetings and memos
- Organize and plan all company outings, travels and events as well as facilitate company-wide events or communications
- Assist in administration activities for office and maintaining confidential information
- Review various correspondences over telephone calls and addressed issues to provide a response to complaints
- Compile all findings, utilize database software and graphics for simple evaluation to assist different administrative projects
- Handle multiple levels of advanced administrative duties at the same time
As a FR/NL Management Assistant, you have the following profile:
- A Bachelor in Management Assistant or similar field
- Very good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Perfect command of French or Dutch and very good command of the other language
- A first experience in a similar role is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Capacity to handle different things at the same time
- Hardworking and proactive
- Precision, writing skills and confidentiality
Our client offers an attractive salary package, depending on your professional experience.
Homeworking possibility (2days/week).
Accommodation foreseen for special needs.