Offre d'emploi : Junior Key Account Executive - advertising industry
- Page Personnel Belgium
- Flemish Brabant
- €2500 - €3000 per month + + package
- mardi 14 mars 2023
- Date limite
- vendredi 28 avril 2023
- JN -022023-5927875
- Florence Geerinck
- Achat / Vente, Account Manager
- Niveau d'expérience
- 0 à 2 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Join this international innovative company in a role between coordination and sales, where you will manage a key account and act as person of contact between them and the teams internally.
Our client is a leader in the advertising industry worldwide, working with small to international companies coming from every sector - FMCG, Real Estate, IT, Health-care, etc. They offer several types of doing advertisement to their clients so they can communicate to their own customers with creativity and innovation: street marketing set up, digital board, large display, etc.
Being a growing and modern business, they also seek to have the best teams internally and make them enjoy their work and environment. Today counting around 200 people on the outskirts of Brussels, they are searching for that autonomous, passionate, sales person to help them grow even more and strengthen the partnerships.
You will be working closely with a Field sales person in order to insure the collaboration with the key account(s) under your scope, and to be a great partner in their advertising campaigns.
You will insure reactivity to the entering requests of your client, understanding their needs in order to offer a tailor-made approach, negotiating a competitive offer and take a constant follow-up with your client as well as with the internal departments to deliver.
You will report to the National Sales Manager, joining a team of 10 great colleagues!
This role will mainly happen at the office and at home (up to 2days/week) accompanied with an occasional event or client visit.
- You are French native speaker
- You speak a professional English And/or Dutch
- You have a first experience, in a commercial, coordination or media environment ideally
- You hold a degree in a relevant field
- You are eager to learn about the advertising world
- You are commercial, solution minded, passionate and a team player
- You are able to set priorities and be stress resistant.
- A full package with the possibility to have a car or take the "cash for car" way
- A place where you can be yourself, have a strength of proposal and acquire strong responsibilities, being in a close team within this large company
- A strong and experienced manager, surrounded by great colleagues
- A challenging position with content and development opportunities
- A great place to work, located a bit North to Brussels.