Join my client as an Office Manager to be in charge of Workplace Operations, Front Office and Event Management.
You will have the opportunity to supervise a team of 5 people
My client is an international company leader in its sector and located in the city center of Brussels.
Easily reachable by public transport.
- Manage and lead the Facilities Management function. Directly line manage a team of 2 Logistics team members.
- Manage all Facility related contracts in Brussels
- Actively contribute to special projects and large-scale office programs (e.g. office renovation)
- Contribute to the Digital Operations transformation program for Brussels.
- Health & Safety responsible person for the Brussels office
- Ensure that regulatory requirements, policy and process changes are implemented
Front of House & Events:
- Directly line manage the Events coordinator.
- Manage front of house/ reception services (2 people)
- Own and operationalize room booking and catering technology solutions
- Manage operational relationship with hospitality and catering suppliers
- Manage shorter- and longer-term view of demand of office meetings and events
- Proactively manage any issues on event days and last-minute changes to bookings
- Regular meetings with building reception to ensure a smooth visitor
- Work very closely with IT and Logistics teams to ensure all tech aspects of the building and meeting rooms are operating
- Design and implement concepts for optimizing internal services and improving internal processes between in-house services
- Encourage collaboration and innovation to be more productive as a team
- Participate in onboarding of new joiners, completing office tours and presentations to welcome all new joiners for onboarding sessions
- Champion recycling and energy efficiency strategies to align with the company's carbon neutral targets
- Numerous ad-hoc tasks and requests as required
- You are in possession of at least a Bachelor Degree
- Strong technical knowledge in a range of building services disciplines across facilities or estate management working across In-house and outsourced providers
- Knowledge of health and safety obligations, and experience in all practical aspects of deploying health and safety compliance
- Role model with strong values, a positive outlook and professional approach
- Professional services experience preferred
- Confident user of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Dutch and French
International work environment
Nice package including a car
Fro more information please write