For it's Client, Robert Half is looking for a General Ledger Accountant (m-f-x).
Our Client is a Nautical recreational facilities and services company based out in Verviers.
It is our people behind life's passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you've found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
- Be accountable for the group reporting packages
- Various journal entries, including split between engine and boat reporting amongst others
- Preparation of summary balance sheet and P&L, and preparation and loading of reporting files
- Completion of monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting and schedules for EMEA entities
- Ensure proper mapping of accounting in group reporting
- Intra-community, reverse charge, VAT to be recovered / paid, etc.
- Be In Charge Of Various Topics In The Day-to-day Accounting, Including, But Not Limited To, Accounting For Purchased Inventory Items Of BME
- Booking of the suppliers' invoices and check any variance between standard cost and invoiced costs and inform purchaser in case of variance and appropriate follow-up
- Ensure all invoices have been appropriately approved according to the DoA of the Company
- Actively participate in the day-to-day accounting activities of entities in the scope of the SSC, including, but not limited to:
- Reinvoicing of expenses to I/Co entities
- Send I/Co confirmation to ensure balance accounts
- Follow-up on I/Co variances identified after closing
- Be accountable for VAT-related topics, including VAT documentation and return filing for entities in EMEA.
- Support the FP&A department and the BU's directors
- Be a point of contact for any questions or requirement from the internal and external auditors.
- Support any requirement, ad hoc analysis required by local management,
- In charge of the reconciliation of any account in the above scope.
- Accounting/financial degree
- At least 3-5 years of experience in accounting, preferably in an international environment
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Attention to details
- Stress resistant
Interested in this position? Do not hesitate to send us your CV!
Robert Half SRL traite les données des candidats qui sont nécessaires pour mener à bien le processus de candidature. Vous trouverez plus d' informations sur la protection des données, en particulier sur vos droits légaux, à https://www.roberthalf.be/fr/protection-des-donnees.