Offre d'emploi : Account Manager - Wallonia - Chemical - FR/EN
- Michael Page
- vendredi 24 mars 2023
- Date limite
- lundi 8 mai 2023
- JN -032023-5991483
- Camille Troulier
- Achat / Vente, Business Development
- Industrie, Industrie générale
- Niveau d'expérience
- 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
The Account Manager will have the responsibility to develop the activity of our client on the French speaking Belgian territory. Be the first to launch its portfolio.
Our client is a major international manufacturer and distributor in the chemical, food and technical markets. They act as an intermediary between customers and suppliers by offering chemical products and services with added value for their customers such as logistics services, custom formulations and processes. The company is already well established in Belgium and therefore it is the opportunity to grow within a strong structure.
As the successful Account Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Accountable for profitability- and sales revenue- growth with existing customers and prospects
- Take ownership of strategies and targets that will lead to accelerated growth of customers in his assigned market segment: gain, valorize and share market insights
- Responsible for prices and quotation for own customer pool, including the promotion and sales of the whole Company offers.
- Responsible for elaborating and following of account planning for assigned key customers.
- Plan and forecast segment sales.
- Extensively reports market trends and sales activities through CRM: customer landscape- and battlefield- mapping, opportunity funnel management, account planning
As the successful Account Manager, you will have the following requirements:
- Bachelor or master degree. The possession of a chemistry related certification is an important advantage
- Passionate chemical commercial experience of more than 3-5 years.
- Extensive verbal and written knowledge of French and English, knowledge of Dutch is a big asset.
- Knowledge of ERP and CRM systems
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Professional/technical expertise
- Perseverance and result focus
- Customer centricity, insightful and desire to truly understand the customer's need in order to assure inspiring solution propositions.
- Entrepreneurship and eagerness to learn
- Passionate about negotiating in a chemical environment
- Networking and market oriented
As the successful Account Manager, you will get:
- A multi-faceted challenge in a successful, multinational chemical distributor.
- A position in a team, working on the company's strategic growth pillars.
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a stable company.
- Walking the talk 'Because we care' you'll experience a warm onboarding period, guided by your buddies.
- A growing salary package and extended package deal (laptop/smartphone for private use, ...), a company car, yearly bonus plan, a pension plan, discount on health insurance for you and your family, home-office budget.
- Self-development opportunities internally as well as a wide range of training courses (You'll take part of a 2 year learning journey in our Academy)
- A good work-life balance, including flexible working hours , 24 vacation days and homeworking.