Offre d'emploi : Sales Manager North Europe - Industrial Metal sector
Sales - Business Development - Export - Export sales - trading - Raw material - Belgium Netherlands Germany France - New market development
My client is the ASG group, created in Oct. 202 as the result of the merge of 2 historic companies, AFE & EXTOL - active in aluminium production.
The group now counts a total of 900 FTEs divided on 4 production sites. Their production is distributed to various industries including industrial construction and transport.
With the new group structure, ASG has now several perspectives for growth including expanding on the northern European markets
As Sales Manager North Europe
you are in charge of developing the business potential of this new territory through direct sales.
You autonomously handle the whole sales cycle with your clients - from first contacts to deal including tender and technical support.
To that end you can count on the support and collaboration of the internal technical team.
Your goal is to map out the various high potential stakeholders in your scope and set up strong grounds for long-term partnerships and/or punctual orders.
The successful candidate for this role will have
- Minimum 5 years of commercial experience
- A solid commercial experience in technical environments, ideally heavy industries and ideally with raw material products (metals, chemicals, ingredients, etc)
- a commercial profile with the ability to step in a strategic role with the development of a commercial strategy for the assigned market + stepping in as a strong partner to the existing leaders team
- Fluency in German is mandatory, together with a mastery of English and French OR Dutch.
- ability to operate with a very high level of autonomy while daily collaborating with the commercial director of the group to reflect on strategy, commercial actions and market insight
- a results driven individual at ease managing long-term industrial sales cycles (few months to few years), also collaborating with the client on technical solutions design
- strong negotiations skills (based on price/volume/solution and or technical parameters)
- looking for long-term perspectives
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary package. This base is topped by a complete package of extralegal benefits (car, insurances, net allowances, bonus system on individual performances). In addition to the salary aspect, the role comes with strong growth perspectives as it is the first recruitment planned for the area.