Created in 1959, AGRER S.A.-N.V. is a consulting firm providing studies and technical assistance services mainly at international level (environment, rural development, economic development, governance, institutional support, etc.). AGRER's clients are governments or public institutions financed by the European Union, the World Bank and Regional Development Banks. AGRER implements many projects in Africa, Latin America and Asia. Turnover ±10 MEUR. Staff ±25 in Brussels and ±75 on projects.
AGRER is currently seeking a full-time Recruitment Officer to assist Project managers in the identification, negotiation and selection of Experts (Freelance consultants).
Mission : To support the head of Support to Acquisition Dept
Main tasks / responsibilities :
- In close collaboration with Operational departments / Project managers, search for experts in the frame of our proposals or ongoing projects :
- Search using internal databases, LinkedIn and other recruitment sites;
- Direct contacts with national and international candidates, financial negotiations, search for professional references on candidates who never worked for the company before, …
- Preparation of CVs in line with job descriptions; preparation of administrative documents of pre-selected candidates (diplomas, employment certificates, ….)
- Participation in the management of the internal databases of experts (including update of individual files)
- Administrative support to operational departments / project officers.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience with at least 1 experience in a recruitment position
- very good command of French and English (written and oral) – knowledge of another language will be an asset
- very good knowledge of MS Office
- highly organized - attention to details skills at prioritizing and managing multiple tasks sense of responsibilities – able to work autonomously
- Previous experience in international cooperation
- Experience of procurement procedures of EU and other development agencies