Offre d'emploi : Sales Manager - In Vitro Diagnostics - IVD - Benelux
- Michael Page
- mercredi 12 avril 2023
- Date limite
- samedi 27 mai 2023
- JN -032023-5966370
- Charles Jean
- Achat / Vente, Sales Manager
- Niveau d'expérience
- 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
- Sales Manager - Benelux - Healthcare & Life Sciences - IVD field
- Innovative diagnostic solutions
- Leading a team of 10 pax on the field
Our client is a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics.
For 60 years and across the world, they have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health.
Today, the teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
In order to sustain their growth, they are currently looking for a new Sales Manager Benelux to lead the fielf team of 10 people.
As the future Sales Manager - Benelux - Healthcare - IVD - you will have the following responsibilities:
- Strong contributor to the Sales Team
- Report to the General Manager Benelux Nordics.
- Implement the company Commercial Operations strategy to achieve sales, revenue & profit targets
- Lead the development of strategic lines across market segments, through direct selling or distributors.
- Monitor prices policy, conditions of sale, expenses budget and manage DSO with rigor.
- Lead the annual sales budget process, the Long Range Plan & sales reports by consolidating sales force country data & forecasts.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Manager the most adequate business approach, by ensuring prioritization of targeted markets and commercial action for budget revenues achievement.
- Optimize the sales organization.
- Participate in the recruitment, selection, development and retention of top sales talent.
- Manage and develop the sales team by ongoing monitoring & coaching, organizing SBO meetings, implementing relevant sales training according to Sales Capabilities OCB Curriculum and Check & Sell Assessment.
- Propose variable plan on line with company guidelines.
- Build strong relationships with Key Opinions Leaders and manage national Key Accounts.
- Ensure that market data are routinely and accurately tracked & updated in the customer relationship management tool.
- Ensure that the company quality procedures are followed by sales staff and that the company quality objectives are understood & respected.
As the future Sales Manager - Benelux - - IVD - you will have the following requirements:
- At least a Bachelor degree in Life Sciences field or equivalent by experience - Exp in the field with a background in Business management will be also consider.
- Experience in Commercial IVD experience, business to business and/or corporate account sales experience.
- Experience in management, excellent business acumen with excellent sales analysis and number skills.
- At least 3 years experience in a Sales Management role
- Fluent in Dutch & English - French will be consider as a strong asset
- Proven skills in Team leadership in recruitment, engagement, retention & people development.
- Proficient at coaching the sales teams according to the principle of Effective Sales planning & Sales Platform, ability to conduct motivational SBO meetings.
- Good understanding of the company strategy and national management, good IMS understanding & use.
- Thorough knowledge of the product lines, market trends & competitors is required.
- Agile in changing environment, being active in proposing adjustments of processes, tools, organizations and policies.
As the future Sales Manager - Benelux - Healthcare - IVD - you will:
- Have a complete salary package in line with your experiences (Base salary, Bonus, Company car, Insurances, extra legal advantages, ...)
- Join a market leader in his field and drive a dynamic & ambitious sales team in a booming sector
- Drive change through the sales approach & have a direct impact on the mid & long term strategy of the organization
- Work closely with the GM of the structure