AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
- Growth & happiness for our employees and colleagues
- Inspiration & trust for our customers
- A sustainable environment for the future
Aisin Group Way
- Be proactive, make changes (take on challenges, move fast, be enthusiastic)
- Make people grow, make them dream
- Move forward, build the future (optimize actions and have the courage to change, keep up with the latest developments, make sure our actions help the local community and the environment)
- Safety, health and quality supremacy as a foundation
Why should you apply to AISIN Europe?
- Passion for automotive, advanced technologies and Innovation
- Open, multicultural and international environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels)
- Skills development and continuous training
- Good working atmosphere
Do you have experience in an international tax environment and strong knowledge of (inter)national tax regulations? Then this job is for you!
Our Finance department, composed of about 25 employees, located on the Braine-l'Alleud site, is currently looking for a Tax Manager to strengthen the team.
As Tax Manager, you will drive the European tax strategy in close collaboration with HQ. You will ensure tax compliance, reporting, and participation in strategic tax projects and initiatives, providing support to the business from a broad tax perspective.
What will you work on?
- Monitor the adherence to the company tax policies;
- Provide tax assistance and advice from a direct and indirect tax perspective and liaise with local tax advisors;
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate to the effect of these developments to team and management;
- Work with external consultants on various subjects like transfer pricing, corp tax and VAT within a European network, liaising with Headquarters in Japan;
- Ensure a shift of knowledge from our external consultants to the internal tax function;
- Coordinate and supervise compliance work related to corporate tax;
- Advise on cross-border tax matters;
- Develop relationships with European production sites;
- Drive the implementation of the overall group’s tax strategy and tax related projects;
- Lead tax structuring projects in the frame of mergers & acquisitions, disposal, business restructuring, Group structure planning,…
- Experience level: Confirmed - Senior
- Master’s degree in Economics or Law;
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience in an international environment
- Strong knowledge of national and international tax regulations, as tax accounting and compliance;
- Good verbal/written communication in French & English
NICE TO HAVE
- Postgraduate degree in Taxation
- Knowledge of IFRS tax accounting
- Knowledge in any another language
What can we offer you?
- A diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution
- An attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits including a company car
- Flexible schedule with 2 days of homeworking
- Extralegal and company holidays
- Sports & family events for our employees and their family
How do you apply?
- Answer to this job ad by sending a CV & cover letter
- If your profile matches to our need, we will contact you for a first HR interview. If there is a mutual interest, you’ll meet the business manager in a face-to-face meeting. And last but not least step in our recruitment process is to take an Assessment Center to measure your softskills.
Your recruiter, Julie FAUVILLE, Senior HR Generalist
Follow our activities on our Linkedin, Instagram & Facebook pages!