Offre d'emploi : Ticketing Coordinator - Event and Digital marketing
7 jours restants
- Page Personnel Belgium
- €2500 - €3500 per month
- vendredi 21 avril 2023
- Date limite
- lundi 5 juin 2023
- JN -042023-6023850
- Pauline Swolfs
- Niveau d'expérience
- 0 à 2 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
As a Ticketing Coordinator you are a key contact person for customers organizing fairs, concerts, or exhibitions and the Social Media.
Our client is a well-known player in the Event industry in Brussels.
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Ticketing Coordinator to manage all aspects of ticket sales and distribution for our customers' events. The successful candidate will:
- work closely with customers to ensure a seamless ticketing experience for customers and maximize revenue for the organization.
- Develop and implement ticketing strategies to meet event attendance and revenue goals
- Liaise with event organizers and marketing teams to ensure accurate event information and pricing is reflected in ticketing systems
- Ensure timely delivery of tickets to customers through various distribution channels, such as email, mobile, and physical delivery
- Promote events trough Social Media
For the Ticketing Coordinator we are looking for someone with:
Yoi have a bachelor's degree in Digital Marketing or equivalent experience in the event/ticketing industry
You are passionate, motivated, stress resistant and flexible
You are familiar with web communication tools and media in general
You are a good communicator in French, Dutch, and English
You can work independently and result-oriented and you contribute to building the future of our company
Our client offers an attractive salary package within a dynamic sector and company environment. Flexible & remote working conditions are considered.