If you are a resourceful, creative, driven Lead Generation Marketeer that is looking to work for a growing B2B company in Benelux + Nordics, this role is for you.
Our client is a team of highly motivated, creative, international, digital marketing experts. They are based in different parts of the world, supporting sales teams to achieve growth and revenue targets.
The company is a B2B solution provider, operating worldwide.
The marketing team counts 17 people (split around the globe).
Our client has an office in Brussels (central), easily accessible.
Responsible for all marketing and communication topics for Benelux + Nordics that are business critical and that generate revenue for our client based in Brussels.
- You can make the global marketing strategy work for these markets
- You go the extra mile to get max ROI from marketing spend
- You understand inbound marketing, ABM
- You know how to use data to optimize campaigns on all channels and develop ideas that make the campaigns perform and hit the targets set
- Press, events and 3rd party media partnerships are interesting to you
- You love SEO/SEM, you can easily manage web traffic acquisition & search strategy (affiliation, paid social) and retention programs email campaigns, remarketing).
- You enjoy working with sales and stakeholders in HQ and local market.
- You have at least 3 years hands-on experience with a marketing automation tool (ideally being Hubspot and Intent-based software)
- You love reporting!
- You can easily get organized
- Bilingual/fluent/native level of Dutch
- Excellent level of English
- French is a plus
- Degree in Marketing / Communication
- Demonstrable experience creating and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences, lead generation and content creation
- Experience with Press relations/events
Our client is offering flexibility, homeworking opportunities and huge growth perspectives.
If you are motivated and willing to grow, the opportunities are endless. The salary package and fringe benefits are competitive.
This role does not include people management.