Offre d'emploi : Area Sales & Business Development Manager (M/F)
- Belgique (BE)
- mardi 25 avril 2023
- Date limite
- vendredi 9 juin 2023
- Autre, Autre - général, Bureau d'étude / Engineering, Électronique, Automatisation, Électricité, Électronique, Technologie, Énergie / Gaz / Eau, Énergie et environnement - général, Équipement d'intérêt général
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Part of LACROIX Group, LACROIX Sofrel offers its public and private customers Smart Water, Smart HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) solutions to remotely monitor and manage their water and energy infrastructures.
With the objective of becoming a world leader in industrial IoT for critical applications in water and energy infrastructures, LACROIX supports the transition to the Smart Environment, facing challenges around the scarcity of natural resources, urbanization, digitalization, and cybersecurity.
Based in five countries, the LACROIX Environment business is represented by some 300 employees driven by strong values of Respect, Team Spirit, Commitment, Openness, and Boldness.
LACROIX Sofrel works with its customers and partners to connect today's to tomorrow's world. Its goal is to help them build the industry of the future and take advantage of the innovation opportunities that surround them, by offering them the equipment and solutions needed for a smarter world. For more information, please visit their website: https://www.lacroix-environment.fr/
To ensure the growth of Lacroix-Sofrel and offering a Belgium-based contact to its customer, we are looking for an (m/f) Area Sales & Business Development Manager Benelux & Nordics.
Area Sales & Business Development Manager
-Benelux & Nordics -
As Area Sales Manager Benelux & Nordics, your main tasks will be to increase sales by prospecting, promoting, and prescribing LACROIX Sofrel solutions while closely monitoring the established commercial action plan in the relevant geographic area (BENELUX & NORDICS). You will collaborate flawlessly with the partners of LACROIX Sofrel in the covered countries.
Your main responsibilities are:
- You will seek for new clients and business opportunities, cultivate our channel partners, and manage the forecast and the sales area.
- You ensure that LACROIX Sofrel Solutions is the preferred supplier in your markets, it will be your responsibility to methodically strengthen our market position.
- You will support sales projects and complex technical inquiries. As a member of a dedicated team, you will build up convincing customer-specific solutions together with your partner and your technical support colleagues in France, which you will also present to the customer if required.
- You will collaborate in the analysis of market needs (according to countries) and in the adaptation of the offer in collaboration with the Sales Director.
- You will assist the Marketing department by doing actions of communication and promotion.
- You have a commercial engineering background or equivalent in this segment of electrical engineering (e.g. automation technology).
- You have several years of experience in solution-oriented technical sales to water and air-conditioning companies.
- You have a good knowledge of the decision-making structures of our markets.
- You demonstrate good negotiation skills.
- You have an interest in new technologies.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
- You are comfortable with MS Office and sales software.
- The opportunity to join a group that puts the best of technology at the service of the environment and people.
- A great deal of autonomy in your role.
- Work with innovative products.
- An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits.
Send your CV with a cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/fr/offres-demploi/area-sales-business-development-manager-benelux-nordics/ or to email@example.com.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.