Offre d'emploi : OEM Key Account Manager (m/f/x)
AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
- Growth & happiness for our employees and colleagues
- Inspiration & trust for our customers
- A sustainable environment for the future
Aisin Group Way
- Be proactive, make changes (take on challenges, move fast, be enthusiastic)
- Make people grow, make them dream
- Move forward, build the future (optimize actions and have the courage to change, keep up with the latest developments, make sure our actions help the local community and the environment)
- Safety, health and quality supremacy as a foundation
Do you have experience as a Key Account Manager in OEM sales? Are you fluent in English? Then, this job is for you!
Our OEM Sales team, composed of about 40 employees, located on the Braine-l'Alleud site, is currently looking for a Key Account Manager to strengthen this team.
As a KAM, you are the interface between one of the major European car manufacturers and Aisin Corporation. You lead negotiations, coordinate, control projects of the automotive business by using business, cultural, language and personal skills in order to maintain your Customer’s satisfaction at a high level, implement projects successfully and drive original equipment activities smoothly within the boundaries of the business plans.
What will you work on?
- Prepare, lead and conclude commercial negotiations with assigned customer within the boundaries of AISIN business plans and strategies.
- Clarify and report customers’ requirements to the relevant internal departments.
- Coordinate, control and administer assigned projects both internally & externally.
- Monitor and report customer KPI and coordinate necessary action plans with other departments.
- Prepare short and long term sales budget that define accurate mid to long term developments in sales volumes and turnover.
- Define, support, coach and evaluate Key Account Coordinator’s responsibilities, manage his/her priorities and deliverables, and set-up his/her training plan.
- Participate in internal & external training and actively undertake continuous self-learning.
- Experience level: Confirmed - Senior
- University degree, preferably in sales/business orientation
- 5 year-experience in business/ commercial negotiation role in OEM Sales
- Fluency in English
- Ready to travel (up to 20%)
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge in French/Japanese
- Very good practice of MS Excel, good working knowledge of MS Powerpoint, Word & Outlook
Why should you apply to AISIN Europe?
- Passion for automotive, advanced technologies and Innovation
- Open, multicultural and international environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels)
- Skills development and continuous training
- Good working atmosphere
What can we offer you?
- A diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution
- An attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits including a company car
- Flexible schedule with 2 days of homeworking
- Extralegal and company holidays
- Sports & family events for our employees and their family
How do you apply?
- Answer to this job ad by sending a CV & cover letter
- If your profile matches to our need, we will contact you for a first HR interview. If there is a mutual interest, you’ll meet the business manager in a face-to-face meeting. And last but not least step in our recruitment process is to take an Assessment Center to measure your softskills.
Your recruiter, Julie FAUVILLE, Senior HR Generalist
Follow our activities on our Linkedin, Instagram & Facebook pages!
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Achat / Vente | Brabant Wallon
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Account Manager | Brabant Wallon
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Business Development | Brabant Wallon
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Sales Manager | Brabant Wallon
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Ventes - général | Brabant Wallon