Offre d'emploi : Field Service Technician – Smart Lighting (M/F)
LACROIX City is the European leader in Smart City technology, more specifically as industrial designer of complementary smart street equipment for local authorities and business.
Established in France, Spain, Belgium and North America, LACROIX City has now more than 600 employees shared between their country offices and complementary production sites. Integrating the latest digital innovations, as well as their industry know-how, their equipment and devices contribute to creating open and interoperable ecosystems in the towns and cities of tomorrow. For more information, please visit https://www.lacroix-city.com
LACROIX City Street Lighting BU is a major player in energy saving and maintenance systems and solutions, as well as a specialist and French leader in electrical connections for outside lighting.
To strengthen LACROIX City Street Lighting BU international growth, we are currently looking for its Liège office - LACROIX City Belgium - a (m/f):
Field Service Technician – Smart Lighting
Reporting to Customer Journey Manager, you are the technical contact point for customers in both pre- and after-sales operations. You maintain close contact with customers in order to fix their technical issues and to identify technical upgrade and commercial opportunities.
Your main responsibilities are:
- You assist the Pre-sales Team to design the most suitable solution based on the customers’ specifications and expectations.
- You closely follow-up and support customers during the installation phase and during evaluation periods on site.
- You are in charge of the commissioning of the installations
- You support customers with technical trainings.
- You participate to international trade shows, exhibitions and events with technical demos and papers.
- You write customer training and customer projects related notes.
- You report work evolution on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in electricity, automation, or equivalent through experience.
- Solutions, quality, innovation and results oriented, with good communication skills.
- Self-motivated, team player, hands on, autonomous, rigorous and flexible.
- Very good command of English, Dutch and/or French. German are assets.
- Good understanding of Linux environments.
- Junior application welcomed.
- A diversified and challenging technical position within a dynamic team in a fast growing group.
- The opportunity to enter a sustainable development company.
- Varied contacts with professionals on an international scale.
- Significant learning and evolution opportunities.
- An attractive salary package coherent with your experience.
Send your CV together with a short cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/en/jobs/field-application-engineer-mf-en/ or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application and related information you would share will remain strictly confidential.