Offre d'emploi : Supply chain team leader
- Estaimpuis (Commune), Tournai
- vendredi 28 avril 2023
- Date limite
- lundi 12 juin 2023
- Logistique / Transport, Supply Chain Manager
- Industrie, Industrie générale
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Our client is a leading European manufacturer and supplier for the domestic Household and professional cleaning and hygiene markets.
In an objective of development and expansion, our client is looking for ;
Supply chain Team Leader (H/F/X)
- Votre défi !
You are ambitious, self-motivated, hardworking and a team player
- Manage and develop the local supply chain team
- Manage inventory levels in line with agreed stock targets (total stock and safety stock levels)
- Responsible for treatment of non- and slow-moving stock
- Manage supply of materials
- Measure and manage supplier service level into the business to meet service and cost targets. Involve purchasing team to support the resolution of issues where appropriate.
- Liaise with Distribution manager and Distribution supervisors to ensure stock is shipped in a timely manner
- Work with local production teams to support schedule adherence and support the analysis of non-conformance and appropriate action plans.
- Responsible for maintenance of site master data in line with group standards
- Responsible for the maintenance of plant information in the events system ensuring minimal obsolescence for product withdrawals and on time delivery for product launch
- Ensure work instructions for the department are relevant and up to date
- Provide information to the Customer account teams relating to supply chain issues and/or customer service risks.
- Provide necessary reporting to understand the current status of the local supply chain in line with group KPI’s
- Represent supply chain in site specific meetings
- Vos talents
Who are you ?Behavioural competencies / Personal characteristics:
- Always committed, Accountability Giving & Taking, Working together, Aspire to the best.
- Team leader
- Customer focused
- Results oriented
- Flexible, responsive
- Punctual, precise, well-structured and organised
- Clear and assertive communication
Technical competences and qualifications :
- Master degree
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Strong project management skills
- Ideally 3 years’ experience of supply chain
- At least 3 years’ experience in people management and a strong team player
- Experience in demand or planning systems would be a benefit
- Knowledge of continuous improvement
- Ability to make decisions quickly based on the available facts
- Good knowledge of French and English
- Notre offre
Competitive salary package, real career prospects, great work environmentOur client offers you a stable contract consisting of an attractive salary, fringe benefits as well as several development possibilities.
Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the « apply » button to submit their application.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.