Offre d'emploi : Remote Support Technician Hardware
- Page Personnel Belgium
- Flemish Brabant, Zaventem
- vendredi 28 avril 2023
- Date limite
- lundi 12 juin 2023
- JN -042023-6034201
- Nicolas Michaltsis
- Niveau d'expérience
- 0 à 2 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
The European Support Centre provides remote, and occasional onsite technical support to their customers on high-tech products across Europe.
Our client is a global technology company providing industry-leading products and services for commercial print, packaging, publishing, manufacturing and entertainment.
- Provide remote support to our customers around Europe (Products include Kodak prepress equipment, processors, plates, and inkjet) via phone and remote connection of the equipment onsite.
- This includes customer calls, call follow up, reporting and providing feedback for improvements in products and working methods in an international environment.
- The work requires to work in specific 40 hours shifts and occasionally on public holidays. We operate between 08.00 and 19.00 Monday to Friday.
- Multi-lingual: fluency in English and German is a requirement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, specifically when communicating with customers.
- Practical experience on how to provide technical support from remote or onsite.
- Ability to read wiring and pneumatic schematics.
- Experience in pre-press or printing industry is an advantage
- Ability to manage own workload and to work under high pressure.
- Knowledge of Kodak prepress equipment is an advantage
- Full time work (40h contract) with 36 holidays
- Office based in Zaventem
- Elaborate tranings, after being fully autonomous you can work from home
- Attractive salary complemented by extralegal advantages (company car, meal vouchers, ...)