Offre d'emploi : Tax and Treasury Advisor
7 jours restants
- Robert Half
- mercredi 3 mai 2023
- Date limite
- samedi 17 juin 2023
- Robert Half Belgium
- Finance / Comptabilité, Analyste financier
- Banques / Services financiers, Finances
- Niveau d'expérience
- 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Robert Half Talent Solutions is currently looking for a Tax and Treasury Advisor for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the insurance sector.
As Tax and Treasury Advisor you will be responsible for:
- You will be involved in the accounting aspect of taxes in local GAAP, IFRS and Solvency II.
- You will assist in monitoring the correct application of tax rules in an international environment (mainly VAT and insurance premium taxes) by the accounting department.
- You will be involved in the transfer pricing administration related to the intercompany activities of the company.
- You will be involved in preparing or monitoring tax returns.
- You will be involved in tax audits.
- You will perform ad hoc treasury activities such as cash management, and you monitor the performance of investments.
- You will assist in monitoring the correct application of accounting rules (BeGAAP and IFRS) by the accounting department.
- You will assist in the Solvency II compliance process related to investments.
- You will take part in ad hoc treasury-related processes and projects.
The required profile for the Tax and Treasury Advisor position:
- You hold a master's degree in economics or finance and preferably have an experience of 2 years.
- You have a tax background and relevant experience in a financial position.
- A specialisation in tax is an asset; a keen interest in tax is required. You have a basic knowledge of transfer pricing regulations.
- You are familiar with the financial and accounting SAP environment and are highly skilled in MS Office (Excel).
- You have outstanding analytical skills and you are a hands-on person, result-oriented and quality-driven.
- You have good oral and written language skills (Dutch/French/English). Any additional language is considered an asset.
- You are a team player, but can also work independently.
Interested in this position of Tax and Treasury Advisor at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.
Postulez à l’offre: Tax and Treasury Advisor
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément