Offre d'emploi : Area Manager - Hospitality - Brussels
As Area Manager, you will be responsible for one location.
You will manage an operational team and will make sure everything is running smoothly in the location.
Our client provides flexible workspace solutions for businesses and individuals.
The company offers various workspace options such as serviced offices, virtual offices, meeting rooms, coworking spaces, and business lounges.
The company caters to a diverse clientele, including freelancers, startups, SMEs, and large corporations. The spaces are designed to facilitate collaboration and networking, with various events and workshops organized throughout the year.
In addition to workspace solutions, the company also offers a range of professional services such as business address, telephone answering, and secretarial support.
Our client is looking for an Area Manager.
As Area Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with your customers
- Have a good knowledge of the local market around the sites with potential new business
- Closely work with the Business Developer on the acquisition of new customers
- Develop the sale of services to existing customers (up & cross sales, contract extension, etc)
- Manage an operational team by giving tasks & ensuring the good execution of it
- Ensure that everything is running smoothly (reception, cleaning, etc)
- Manage a P&L with the budget follow-up on a monthly & yearly basis.
- Closely work with the marketing team to develop communication campaigns
- Plan & organize conferences/networking events on your site
- Directly report to the Regional Director
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- At least 3 years of sales experience in a B2B services environment
- Fluent in French & English - excellent knowledge of Dutch
- Experience/potential to manage a small team
- Flexible & team worker
- Strong organizational skills
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Get a challenging role with various tasks to manage
- Be part of a well-established company that has the ambition to grow by 50% in the next years
- Have a key role in the development of the company
- Get both a fix & variable based salary
- Get an extra-legal benefits package (company car, insurances, meal vouchers, phone, laptop, 20 days off)