Offre d'emploi : HR Business Partner
BVI is a global ophthalmic medical device manufacturer with a mission to deliver high quality solutions and innovation for advancing eye surgery and improving the vision of patients.
With nine decades of developing leading products and solutions, BVI partners with ophthalmic surgeons to improve the vision of millions of patients across the globe.
The team supports surgical teams, in more than 115 countries worldwide, either directly or through our network of trusted distributors.
BVI partners with Proselect in the search for an
HR Business Partner (F/M/X)
who will be located in Liège.
Working with the on-site HR team and the corporate HR organization, you will play a key role in delivering measurable and sustained valuable solutions that will continue to position the company as the employer of choice.
The role is based in Liège and whilst the main focus will be to support the Belgium Organization, the HRBP will be required to support other countries as and when needed.
Your responsabilities are multiple !
• You are the reference person for the working staff present on the site, you answer their questions and solve daily HR problems by relying on your expertise ;
• You support managers in understanding the human and development challenges of their teams ;
• You manage the recruitment processes and offer the necessary training to support business growth ;
• You deploy group HR processes locally, taking into account the specificities of each legislation and harmonization ;
• You take part in global HR projects (compensation & Benefits, rewards, recruitment,...) and maintain contacts with trade unions ;
• You position yourself as a coach for the staff.
As HR Business Partner, you meet these criteria :
• You have a relevant HR qualification ;
• You have 7 plus years HR experience with excellent knowledge of Belgium employment law ;
• You are fluent in French and English both written and spoken ;
• A international HR experience is highly desirable ;
• You have strong planning and organizational skills ;
• You have the ability to come with creative ideas, you have strong communication skills ;
• You work well under pressure and you are able to meet deadlines ;
• You have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
More than an open-ended contract, our client offers you an attractive salary package accompanied by extra-legal benefits.
Our client also offers you the opportunity to flourish in a versatile function within an ambitious, dynamic and growing company. It is a company at the forefront of technology where initiative is required.
You join a professional team where respect, communication and rigor are the key words.
Proselect manages this assignment exclusively.
Any interested candidate is invited to send us his application via our "apply" button.
Your application will be processed promptly and confidentially.