Project Engineer Junior
You want to build a stronger, more sustainable future while cultivating your career?
Take the opportunity with Futerro’s global team, a leading company in bioplastics industries.
Futerro is active on the whole PLA (Poly-Lactic Acid) value chain, mastering all PLA’s life cycle from manufacturing to recycling, and backs a large set of customers in the field of bioplastics with a specific focus upon the ecological transition and circular economy.
With Futerro, don’t just be a spectator of the ecological transition but become one of its involved players.
Futerro’s engineering department develops state-of-the-art technologies in the field of green chemistry.
To support its strong growth, Futerro aims to enlarge its team, by recruiting a Project Engineer Junior
After an internal training, you will be part of the global team responsible of designing, building, commissioning, and optimizing our plants around the world.
In this context :
- You will ensure the execution and coordination of projects entrusted to you.
- You will analyze the project and develop technical solutions.
- You will carry out applied research, studies, developments, innovations, and implement them.
- You will act according to the competence and degree of autonomy assigned to you.
- You have a master’s degree in electromechanics, process engineering (or equivalent by experience).
- You are familiar with terms and such as PFD/PID/HMB/PDS/…
- Soft Skills :
- You are willing to learn, and you are motivated to work.
- You combine resourcefulness, autonomy, rigor, and initiative.
- You are willing to travel for professional missions abroad.
- You are a good communicator and have good interpersonal skills.
- You have a good resistance to stress.
- You are constantly looking for solutions.
- You have good knowledge of OFFICE 365 and Basic knowledge of AUTOCAD (2D)
- You ideally live within a 30 km radius of Futerro’s headquarter (Anderlecht/ Brussels)
A rich and varied job that offers you the possibility to actively participate in strategic development projects, within a young and dynamic company in full expansion, which combines the international dimension with the human size of an SME, and which encourages autonomy and team spirit.
Apply without delay by logging on to our website www.Futerro.com, under the heading "careers".
You have a good knowledge English with some intermediate French.
Driven by results
Postulez à l’offre: Project Engineer Junior
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément