Offre d'emploi : Lab Technician – in vivo
iTeos Therapeutics is a publicly-held (NASDAQ: ITOS), clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to extending and improving the lives of cancer patients by designing and developing next generation immunotherapies.
Based in Gosselies, Belgium and Cambridge, MA, iTeos Therapeutics was founded out of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research (LICR) and the de Duve Institute (UCLouvain) in 2011.
In March 2020, the Company completed a $125 million Series B2 financing, and in July 2020, we completed our IPO raising over $230million of gross proceeds. In June 2021, iTeos entered into a transformative $2.145 billion co-development and co-commercialization agreement with GSK for EOS-448, iTeos’s anti-TIGITmonoclonal antibody. As a well-capitalized biotech company iTeos is positioned to continue to develop our clinical pipeline and maintain our investments in our discovery research team to leverage our fantastic science to improve the lives of cancer patients.
For more information, please visit www.iteostherapeutics.com.
iTeos Therapeutics is now a world-class biotech in cancer immunotherapy. To carry on its growth, expand its pipeline and reinforce its team, iTeos Therapeutics is looking for a Lab Technician – in vivo.
Lab Technician – in vivo
iTeos Therapeutics is looking for a highly motivated and skilled Lab Technician to join the In Vivo Biology group in our Research and Development Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting daily activities at the animal facility, including maintenance of facility installations, colony management, animal inoculation, treatment, monitoring and sample collections, as well as maintaining sanitary vigilance and control of stock and supplies.
- Manage animal colonies, recording mice arrivals and track its use during experiments.
- Maintain animal welfare and ensure functionality of the animal facility and its equipment.
- Handle and manipulate animals for treatments, surgeries, and sample collections.
- Monitor animal health and report any abnormalities to the appropriate personnel.
- Maintain stocks and supplies necessary for the operation of the animal facility.
- Comply with relevant regulations, guidelines, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, life sciences, or related field.
- Basic or upper level of English.
- FELASA certification.
- Experience working in an animal facility, preferably with mouse.
- Previous experience with cell culture is an advantage.
- Excellent organizational and record-keeping skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- A stimulating position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, respectful, and professional environment.
- A challenging scientific and business growth in which you get to bring your knowledge and skills.
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Send your CV together with an adapted cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/fr/offres-demploi/lab-technician-in-vivo/ or to the following address: email@example.com.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.