Offre d'emploi : Junior Private Equity Analyst - Brussels (M/F/X)
- Page Personnel Belgium
- jeudi 11 mai 2023
- Date limite
- dimanche 25 juin 2023
- JN -052023-6047001
- Alyssa Guttaiano
- Finance / Comptabilité
- Banques / Services financiers
- Niveau d'expérience
- 0 à 2 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Do you have a Master in Finance as well as a first experience in Private Equity, Portfolio Management, Big4 or Consulting (internships also accepted)? Do you have an excellent level of English? Apply here!
Our client, a highly reputable Financial Service, is currently looking for a Junior Private Equity Analyst to strengthen their office located in Brussels.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in finance, possess excellent analytical skills, and be able to work effectively in a team-oriented environment. As a Junior Private Equity Analyst, you will work closely with Senior Analysts and investment professionals to perform financial analysis, conduct research, and provide recommendations for investment opportunities.
As a Junior Private Equity Analyst, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Conduct research on companies and industries to identify potential investment opportunities
- Analyze financial statements, performance metrics, and other data to evaluate the attractiveness of investment opportunities
- Build financial models to evaluate potential investments and perform sensitivity analysis
- Prepare investment memorandums and presentation materials to communicate investment opportunities to senior management
- Support due diligence efforts and assist in the execution of investments
- Monitor and track portfolio companies, including financial performance and market trends
- Participate in team meetings and provide input on investment strategies
As a Junior Private Equity Analyst, you have the following profile:
- Master in Finance
- At least one internship experience in a finance-related role is required (PE, Big4, Consulting, Portfolio Management, ...)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze financial statements and perform complex financial modeling
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Fluency in English is required
Our client is an international financial service located in Brussels.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!