Offre d'emploi : Business Analyst Africa Division
Robert Half Talent Solutions is currently looking for a Business Analyst Africa Division for a permanent position based in Vilvoorde.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the industry sector.
As Business Analyst Africa Division you will be responsible for:
Check if all SOX rules in relation to the authorization matrix are respected and if the data has a logical structure
- Monitor sales activities and KPI's for Africa
- Orders / Order on hand / Stock
- Subsidies / discounts
- Provide to finance with accurate data, documented and timely information for reporting purpose
- Monitor and analyse pricing:
- Subsidies (SIA) budget control - sales support for KFE
- Pricing Competitiveness
- Respect of ALM authorization and documentation
- Market Share reporting and analysis - identification of issues and solutions proposals
- Support the documentation of the Africa corporate agenda - monitoring, documentation and follow-up of the meetings in line with the business clock i.e. Business Plan, EMC Africa meeting, Forecasts exercise, SIOP, DB quarterly meeting
- Presentation for Corporate reporting
The required profile for the Business Analyst Africa Division position:
- Marketing or financial degree or equivalent experience
- Analytical skills
- Financial basics
- Marketing analysis
- Reporting skills
- Presentation skills
- Good communicator, organized and structured, problem solving, good understanding of sales and marketing, understand financial basics (P&L & BS)
Interested in this position of Business Analyst Africa Division at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.