Offre d'emploi : Responsible for Finance and Administration (m-f-x)
For it's Client, Robert Half is looking for a Responsible for Finance and Administration.
This is a permanent and undetermined duration contract.
Our client is , a world-leading chemical group with strong global market positions.
Our client is based in the surrounding of Eupen.
The candidate will have to realize following tasks :
- Participation and supervision of the day to day financial tasks ( booking of the sales and purchasing invoices, bank statements, expense sheets,…controlling of the accuracy of the documents, …)
- Administrative management of the personnel: collection of the monthly necessary information for salary calculation, control of the salary slips
- Cash management, reparation and payment of the open supplier invoices
- preparation of the monthly reporting : P&L, balance sheet, including depreciation calculation, calculation of all the necessary accruals and booking of the IFRS necessary adjustments (depreciation temporary differences, IFRS 16…and all related deferred tax aspects)
- booking of the financial figures in the consolidation tool
- analysis of the monthly figures and explanation of the major deviations compared to budget and lest year for both plants
- preparation and control of the accuracy of the major financial (working capital, ROCE, cash flow;…) and production KPI's for both plants
- assist the MD in the monthly redaction of the MD report
- preparation of the yearly detailed budgets, quarterly forecasts and strategic plan in coordination with all the other departments
- spot business cases (break even, benchmarking,….) in collaboration with the other departments
- implementation of procedures to insure the coherence and improve the reliability of the financial data.
Skills and competences :
- Fluent in German and in English
- Good knowledge on the statutory accounting (to be able to perform the closures, manage the closing transactions, cut-off accruals…) and analytical accounting (to be able to analyze and calculate margins, ROI, efficiency KPI's…)
- Notions in consolidation process (net equity reconciliation, inter-company reconciliation and elimination…)
- Notions in IFRS : management of the differences between local GAAP and IFRS rules, related adjustment transactions and related deferred taxes
- good knowledge in Excel and its advanced functionalities (Pivot Tables, data handling and formatting, graphs….) and comfortable with IT tools in general
- comfortable with the other tools of Microsoft Office (Word, PPt, Sharepoint, Teams,…)
- Experience in ERP systems
- Good understanding of Tax general principles
- Honest and truthful
- good communication skills, team player and ready to work in a multicultural environment
- solution oriented
- able to work and integrate quickly a team
- stress resistant and well organized
- able to take initiatives
Interested in this position? Do not hesitate to send us your CV.
Robert Half SRL traite les données des candidats qui sont nécessaires pour mener à bien le processus de candidature. Vous trouverez plus d' informations sur la protection des données, en particulier sur vos droits légaux, à https://www.roberthalf.be/fr/protection-des-donnees.