Offre d'emploi : Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Veterinary Sciences - Ghent
- Michael Page
- East Flanders, Ghent
- mardi 16 mai 2023
- Date limite
- vendredi 30 juin 2023
- JN -052023-6043278
- Charles Jean
- Niveau d'expérience
- 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
- Regulatory affairs Specialist to strength a strong EU team - base in Ghent
- Veterinary medicine
- Regulatory information flow, registration and compliance projects on Europe level
Our client vision is to make sustainable food production possible.
As a company, they built on innovation and constantly work to find ways of helping customers, dairy farmers, do more with less by providing world-leading equipment & veterinary solutions.
Today, the group has approximately 4,500 passionate professionals operating in more than 100 markets around the world.
In order to sustain their growth in EU and support the multiple internal projects, they are currently looking to recruit an Regulatory Affairs Specialist within their veterinary BU.
As the successful Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Veterinary, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Play a key role in the regulatory information flow
- Follow-up on registration & compliance projects focusing on Europe
- Provide support to international dairy markets where the group is active
- Collect needed scientific data, prepare regulatory & risk assessments
- Manage the registration dossiers, MSDS, and support label instructions for new and existing products within the aftermarket portfolio
- Follow-up on legislation and guidelines related to BPR, veterinary medicines and hygiene aftermarket in Europe and other regions
In this role you will have regular contacts with:
DeLaval Aftermarket Product Management, Regulatory Affairs & R&D colleagues (internal)
Regulatory Authorities (external)
External Suppliers (external)
Contract labs and consultants (external)
As the successful Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Veterinary, you will have the following requirements:
- A university Degree in Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Veterinary Sciences, or equivalent
- At least a first experience in Regulatory Affairs (dossier preparation & submission, compliance, GMP, ISO, manufacturing and quality control of chemicals or pharmaceutical products)
- A proven experience in registration submission in Europe and/or other regions
- The ability to work independently but also interact in cross functional as well as cross cultural project teams
- Good knowledge of national and international chemical & pharmaceutical standards, R&D and field trials is an asset
- A fluent knowledge of English and Dutch. Basic understanding of other languages (e.g. German, French, Spanish) is an asset
- Very good communication skills (verbal/written) and computer literate
The core values are Passion, People, Professionals and Partnerships connect individuals across entities and geographies. Success is far more than knowledge - it is strongly related to behaviours.
They offer you a workplace like no other, where state-of-the-art technology goes hand in hand with animal welfare.
- The opportunity to be part of a strong, international organisation
- A competitive salary with an attractive compensation package
- A flexible working schedule including home office
- The chance to work in a dynamic stimulating environment with a young and highly motivated team