Offre d'emploi : Sales and Marketing Manager - Access Control - Benelux
- Michael Page
- mercredi 17 mai 2023
- Date limite
- samedi 1 juillet 2023
- JN -052023-6053257
- Simon Verniers
- Achat / Vente, Sales Manager
- Niveau d'expérience
- 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
As Sales & Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing a multidisciplinary team of 13 people.
You will play a crucial role in driving sales growth & expanding the market presence.
Our client is a leading provider of innovative access control and intercom solutions for residential and commercial properties.
Their offerings focus on wireless and cloud-based technology, allowing for easy installation and flexibility in managing properties.
They serve various settings such as apartment complexes, gated communities, office buildings, and industrial sites.
They are currently looking for a Sales & Marketing Manager.
As Sales & Marketing Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage, lead, federate & coach a multidisciplinary team (external & inside sales, marketing, pre-sales)
- Have a focus on the Benelux market
- Travel to The Netherlands office 2 to 3 times a week
- Support the external sales team on complex deals/negotiations
- Work on effective marketing campaigns to support the sales team by generating leads & raising brand awareness
- Be in direct contact with HQ in France
The successful Sales & Marketing Manager will have the following qualities:
- At least 8 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong experience in B2B sales
- Fluent in French, Dutch, English
- Strong ability to federate people
- Strong interpersonal skills & transparent
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Flexible & agile
- Experience in working for both well-structured & entrepreneurial companies
- Experience in managing a team
- Ability to reach the Netherlands office up to 3 times a week
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Get a challenging role with responsibilities
- Manage a multidisciplinary team
- Be part of a dynamic & growing company that has the ambition to become the leader in Europe
- Get a fixed salary based on your experience
- Get a commissions scheme
- Get an extra-legal benefits package